Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Re: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Thanks for your support guys. I'm keeping everything crossed that these work....I'm sick, tired and drained of waking up every morning feeling like shite. I want the old me back......I miss her!

Decided if these do work for me and when i feel strong/stable, i'm going to look for a new job. I absolutely hate it here. I get spoken to like a piece of dirt. They're all miserable/arrogant........can't wait till i can just stick my finger up at them!!!!!

Thinking of doing something completely different.........who knows!

Anyway, stay strong everyone and I'll keep you posted

Kerrie x

Sounds like good idea. i think be good for you x x

Yup defo going back to the docs!
    I have really bad bowel movements, was putting it down to my diet but it may not be after all, could be my meds!!!
    xx

I started on 50mg and am still on it. I thought I would give it time to work for 6-8 weeks if necessary before upping the dose. At week 7-8 i felt my anxiety wire had been cut but depression was still there, but in the last couple of days my mood has brightened. My brain still feels slightly muzzy but seems to improve as day goes on. I hope this continues . Im keeping my fingers crossed. Early days yet i think. It took several months when I was on Citalopram.

Mo x

So 2 weeks on 50 and 4 weeks on 100 is early days? Still Feeling tears

Alfredo - Am so excited about your new drugs!! You have to keep us posted, and damn right, get better and get outta there!!! No one deserves that, and my job is my life line, there are goos places with good people out there, so you deserve it And a decent bloke too (not sure they exist though )

Jo - keep going on them for now hunny, 4 weeks isnt very long, and as you say two good mornings is something, so fingers crossed they are starting to filter in and work. I am on week 3 I think. And am going to give it two months, as can't risk discounting drugs as dont want to lower my options of drugs and have nothing left to try fully - eeeek.

Sorry you felt a bit tearful after gym, it will pass, but big hugs hunny xxxx

Crazyscot - it definitely sounds like they have done their bit and now you need to refresh your system and move onto something new to your body, let us know how you get on at the docs!

Jimsmrs, thanks for your kind words, yeah I am ignoring her, and the Asda thing took me a while, but I feel I have recovered, am actually feeling a bit stronger today, anxiety is up, but more like I am coping a tiny bit better with it yay xxxx

Can't believe the immodium isn't working,t hat is crazy, am intrigued as to what the doc will say tomorrow, so good luck and let us know how you got on. Do you think you're losing weight as well? If it's *ahem* passing through quickly?

Mo - Welcome to the thread and congratulations on overcoming something terrifying to you! It is amazing when I read stories of people like you overcoming things like this and realising that they can do it, and enjoy it at the same time!

Chins up all xxxxxx

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mo B View Post
    I started on 50mg and am still on it. I thought I would give it time to work for 6-8 weeks if necessary before upping the dose. At week 7-8 i felt my anxiety wire had been cut but depression was still there, but in the last couple of days my mood has brightened. My brain still feels slightly muzzy but seems to improve as day goes on. I hope this continues . Im keeping my fingers crossed. Early days yet i think. It took several months when I was on Citalopram.

Mo x
    Wow, that's the best thing I've heard about Sert, a great little boost for all of us not that far into the drug yet xxxx Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to knowing if it does continue. Yay to your success so far xxx

Good luck everyone. like ya said. chin up! X

littlemadam, i love your positivity! x

It was because I was going on holiday that i didnt want to rock the boat (or plane in my case) upping the dose in case of disaster. I am a side effects watcher of the highest of highest calibres! Am now glad I did this as it gave me another couple of weeks to get used to the sert. We are all impatient to be better and become normal again. Now I keep glimpsing normality it sometimes panics me LOL it feels like something is missing sometimes.!! x

I feel like that.when i get that mo.of normality think something missing. is.it because we been like this fir so long. so how ling you been on them now? You feel big difference? There's hope for us as i.on 100 and thinking either change or up dose. x so impatient.

Guys great to talk and roll on a good day x

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information