Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: throat problems

Re: throat problems

well if u been checked out lots by different people and doc too then u got to believe theres nothing wrong. if it worrys u that much just go back and speak to doctor but i think u really got to try and be strong here and start busying yourself and not having so much thinking time, all your worrying cant be good for baby and u need to concentrate on this. u have got to get this through to u that its anxiety and the more u thinknig the worse the symptoms become and so on. it wont go until u relax yourself and unwind cos u r all tense at moment. u r repeating the same stuff over and over and i really wanna help u but i cant anymore im sorry cos u are not taking in wot im saying and i think u need counselling like now hun for this

when you have this tight feeling though i does affect your eating and drinking as im scared i can t eat or drink i dont no what to do ive spoe to doctor today and he s adamant this is anxiety but it feels like there is an obstruction im at my wits end imscared im going to do something daft can you tell me how uncomfortable these feeelings get as im struggling

throat issues cont.

hi all was at doctors today and he tell me it anxiety but my throat does feel tight like im going to choke im trying to eat also but when i do i feel its not going down right its the same with drinking is this supposed to happen as im nw getting really scared of life please help someone

Re: throat issues cont.

Joyce

If you don't believe the doc then you are not going to believe us are you?

I have had this 3 years now and I am still alive.

It is common with anxiety and will get worse the more stressed you are over it.

It could also be caused by acid indigestion so get some treatment for that.

Did you tell the doc you are suffering from HA and need referring for CBT as well?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I replied to your other post.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

yes nicola he knows all about it its just the eating thing is scaring me do you find it hard to eat and drink when yo throat is like this

how would i no if i had acid indigestion

Sometimes I do. I try and eat things that will go down easily like soups and milkshakes

have you ever had your throat investigated

Had a camera down the nose to check the throat 2.5 years ago now and all was ok.

I recently got really bad with it again but they won't re-check it as they say it is anxiety and deep down I know it is.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information