Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Symptoms Do you have any symptoms that you would like others to comment on or help with. Post messages here.

Old 15-12-11, 16:59
Intermediate Member

Question Back pains worse, please help, quite a few symptoms

I've been taking ibuprofen everyday for a week now and my backs just getting worse. They don't help at all.
I have a numb part of my back, like when you sleep on your arm, you can still feel sensation but it's essentially numb, that seems to be spreading?!
I'm in constant pain, there's no relief in anything I do. I still keep getting numb fingers and pins and needles in odd toes. I also feel like part of my legs keep going abit numb if I sit in a certain way.
My blood test results came back normal but what can they really check for with a blood test? My physio probably won't start until the new year as my assesment is the 23rd.
Also, the pain seems to spread to my neck, stomach and ribs now.
I should point out the main area of pain is the middle of my back, and although I have slight pain due to muscle knots in my lower back, it's high up I have the problems.

Does anyone know what could be causing this pain or has anyone had anything similar? I'm really worried there's something more seriously wrong now
Old 16-12-11, 05:29
Intermediate Member

Re: Back pains worse, please help, quite a few symptoms

Stress, anxiety, emotions. Try some relaxation.

Tags
back, pains, symptoms, worse