Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today to make you feel proud??

Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud??

Ricardo,

Some unpleasant thngs have been said about my character on here recently. Some insinuations have been made that I am not on here for help or to help and that I am on here to exert my will over others. Complete garbage. I've also received unpleasant PM's too. Some of this is known, nothing happened which left me feeling like there is little point raising such matters. I had a choice there, fight it out in the forum with someone who I thought was struggling (hence why I passed it to admin, not a complaint, just to calm it down) or accept it and walk away. I did the latter but I often wonder whether I should have risked a ban and give some back. That person hasn't offered any apology for their behaviour although I apologised for my part in it. There apology now would be meaningless to me.

I guess the bit in italics might even fit into the subject of the thread! No doubt it will be getting locked at some point though.

So, as pointed out across various threads now, there are some issues on NMP thesedays and they need addressing. There was an opportunity to do that a while back, but it hasn't really happened and it can be seen that those tensions start appearing from time to time. I hope Nic takes a long look at that because this wasn't always the case.

I can understand how people are feeling, things are going back & forth on this one. I've felt quite unwelcome on this website at times but there is a lot of good here too and I always think about that and it answers the question for me. But I also wonder what Nic makes of having to sort it out. It is right that she does and hopefully we can all move forward and get on with things. I expect transparency though, I'm still rather new on here myself

I feel left out, I didn't get unpleasant PMs yet. Still waiting so I can paste them in the open. I'm surprised Terry, you do nothing wrong so it can only be personal. At least with me some was probably justified.
    And for everyones interest. B........ only means what you think, If I wanted to use your word I would have just put spaces in it. I'm not shy.

Davit

I have never questioned your posts about how you believe you can help people and the last thing I want to happen is that we get an us v them on NMP.

You have a following of people who believe and understand what you have researched but you don't like to be challenged and in fact I have never been the first to either challenge or upset you, it is always you that jumps down people's throats.

What you said to me publically and then to others yesterday was completely out of hand and below the belt but more to the point completely untrue.

Over the years I have made some very close friends on NMP and always try to offer advise to the best of my ability.

I don't have a hovel to crawl back under as you put it.Actually even I am sensitive and having literally suffered a heart attack a few months ago I just don't need this to go with all my extreme anxiety issues.

I don't know you but perhaps you said that to me purposely to prompt a reaction. Well you certainly did and regardless there is just no need for your kind of response to something that does not fit your agenda.

Surely being an intelligent man you can see that. Forget me, but there are quite a number of people on here who are regulars have now had their anxiety raised to a higher level, purely by the way you respond.

My posts are never about what I believe. They are about what I know and I can back it all up. I don't believe you don't like how I put that information across. I think you don't like the information. So use your connections and have my threads deleted, I saved them off site. You said you wanted that, so do it. Dr feel good has already moved to pm and will now open an office in EMail. I can't go far, I promised people I'd be here for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    My posts are never about what I believe. They are about what I know and I can back it all up. I don't believe you don't like how I put that information across. I think you don't like the information. So use your connections and have my threads deleted, I saved them off site. You said you wanted that, so do it. Dr feel good has already moved to pm and will now open an office in EMail. I can't go far, I promised people I'd be here for them.
    Selective response as I expected. I don't care a fig if your threads/posts are deleted or not .

You are rude, arrogant,never wrong, and most of all upsetting to a lot of people. That's what I object to, so I am afraid you got that wrong.

I don't think you know how to apologise to anyone, you really are rather an unpleasant individual who may well be a miracle worker to some.

This is an old post I have just found so I am going to post anyway for yesterday
    I got up washed & dressed
    went out on my own to the local shop & post box
    Made dinner for my husband
    Today up to now I have taken Claire Weekes advice & got up as soon as the stomach churning started & come on here !
    Thanks, I will start to list my successes.

This is a thread for saying what you are proud of in a day. There is far too many arguements over a number of threads at the moment!

Today I took my 7th dose of sertraline, and if you'd told me this time last week I'd be doing that, I'd have said NO WAY. It's been a phobia of mine for at least 4/5 years and I'm still in disbelief that I'm doing this!!

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
    there are quite a number of people on here who are regulars have now had their anxiety raised to a higher level, purely by the way you respond.
    Ricardo, I hope you realise that this is not the only time this can be said?

When it all kicked off on the HA board, one member said she was leaving here soon because of the attitude displayed. Another one, someone I PM with from time to time, PM'd me saying she felt uncomfortable by it all and didn;t want to post on there again. I passed that onto to admin so they are aware. I don't know what happened from there. Did that person leave? I don't know.

Thats why I raise the issue of transparency.

The issue of bluntness comes up from time to time and sparks a discussion with support on both sides of it. But for some, bluntness is rudeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley2 View Post
    This is a thread for saying what you are proud of in a day. There is far too many arguements over a number of threads at the moment!

Today I took my 7th dose of sertraline, and if you'd told me this time last week I'd be doing that, I'd have said NO WAY. It's been a phobia of mine for at least 4/5 years and I'm still in disbelief that I'm doing this!!

Kimberley

You are quite right but a few of us are guilty of this as responses seem to be jumping from one thread to another.

Well done, one week gone and hopefully the effect will kick in soon.

Well done Lindy & Kimberley, sorry for adding some negativity.

Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information