Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chest Pain

Chest Pain

Today i have been getting really bad chest pains, sometimes when i breath in it feels even worse!

Starting to worry again about a blood clot in the lungs as i know when you have one of them you get very breathless and sharp chest pains which is worse when breathing in.

I'm only slightly out of breath but these chest pains is really hurting its right in the middle of my chest, i dont have any risks to make me have a pulmonary embolism sometimes i just feel i might have one but i have never had chest pains like this before, also im aching alot behind my shoulders and my back is hurting alot as well.

Hi,
    When my panic and anxiety is at its worse, I get really bad pains in my chest, neck and in between my shoulders. It was that bad once that I ended up going to hospital, thought it was something really serious. Turned out to be muscle tension. I found that really hard to believe to start with as the pain was so bad. I'd think you're experiencing the same kind of thing, but if you're really that worried, it won't hurt to see your doctor. Even if its just for reassurance.
    Hope I've helped a bit!

Shell.x

Andrew

How was the wedding? Did it go ok? Have you been away on honeymoon?

How is the pregnancy coming on with your new wife - sounds weird that doesn't it!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

It wasn't a clot last time after all and you are not at any more risk this time unless your situation has changed so I think as last time you can put that one on the back burner and try to deal with it as a panic symptom- do some stretches and breathing exercises and distract yourself

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hi Andrew, I've had chest pains with anxiety before, and it turned out to be good old gas. I'm not saying that this is what is affecting you, but it's another, far less sinister, possibility, and when I had it created the same symptoms - pain in my chest, back, and pains when I breathed in. I would try taking a glassful of Andrews liver salts or some similar antacid, and if the symptoms are still there in the morning, visit your doctor who will be able to set your mind at rest, I'm sure

Leah.

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

hi Andrew,

Chest pain is one of the most common symptoms with anxiety. There is nothing seriously wrong with you, ok?

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

I keep having a bad bloated stomach recently as well and nothing i try helps it any suggestions? could this bloating be causing the breathing and chest problems? how does bloatedness affect breathing and the chest etc?

The wedding went very well thanks, went on honeymoon to blackpool for a week but came down with a bad cold :( but had a good time, the wife is fine looking forward to the birth next year

If you are having lots of anxiety and are making gas quicker than it can get absorbed , then it gets trapped iun your tummy and can cause pseudo chest pain.

Get some tonic water and have a few big swigs and get those burps going

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I dont have any tonic water is there anything else i can try? i seem to get bad bloating all day everyday it never seems to go away!

You could get some tomorrow though.

Are you eating a lot of bread - that bloats me up?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information