Hi, im so tired of feeling so anxious at the moment. Like alot of people i have good and bad days. But this last week i feel that ive been having more bad. When I take my son to school we have to take them into their classroom (at the moment i also have to have my husband or my 17yr old daughter with me i feel so pathetic). Instead of saying to myself ok you felt quite panicky and very uncomfortable but you did it. I just concentrate on that fact that i felt rough and then im anxious for rest of the day on and off thinking what if i feel worse when i go and pick him up. Im trying so hard at the moment to feel and be positive. I feel like im fighting the anxiety all the time. Im on 10mg of propranolol which i take twice a day and my docotor is going to refer me for CBT. I really hope that this works. Has any one else gone for CBT and it has worked for them. Im really sorry for going on, i know that there are people that are suffering alot worse than me. I just feel so sad at the moment i just want to enjoy taking my son to and from school again and enjoy life. But i feel anxiety is stopping me.