Thread: Headaches when I stand up?

Headaches when I stand up?

It is above my eye on top of my head and hurts when I stand up. I also feel pain when I press down around the general area.

Re: Headaches when I stand up?

You posted this yesterday... You're only 16, Have you spoken to your parents about your fears and symptoms?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    You posted this yesterday... You're only 16, Have you spoken to your parents about your fears and symptoms?

Positive thoughts
    Yes, I have talked to my Mum, she said I have done this anxiety stuff so many times she isn't taking my seriously anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerbull View Post
    Yes, I have talked to my Mum, she said I have done this anxiety stuff so many times she isn't taking my seriously anymore.
    Would she take you seriously if you asked her for help in taking you to a mental health professional? Or perhaps you can go to your school counselor and ask for help?

The point is, it's apparent you're struggling and while it's nice to know others struggle with similar fears and it's cathartic to write them out on the forum, it's not a replacement for real life help.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I don't think it's anything serious. I used to deal with something like that. It could mainly be a sinus issue which I found to be very easy to get.

If it is a sinus issue, you really need to make sure you're getting a ton of water into your body. A good exercise regimen should also help. If the pain continues around, a good few naps throughout the day could help as well.

After reading the previous messages, I really think you should continue talking to her and asking for help. The previous person before is right in the fact that you cannot just use this forum to get help. You really need professional help, especially since you're so young.

Thread Information