Hello all,

For the past 8 weeks, I have felt kind of normal again to some degree, even managed to keep myself off the web searching for diagnoses or anything related to anxiety etc.

The reason I知 back on the web is because last Saturday I woke up with a headache, which I still have 7 days later. I was not 100% panicking because this was my very first symptom with anxiety, which started off all my feels relating to health anxiety, which I had the headache for 3 years 24/7, which they did vanish and like everybody on the forum, symptom replaced with another symptom etc.

Since yesterday, I have started to get stressed out because last night I had a period of feeling sick, which I needed to lie down. After about an hour, the sickness feeling vanished and I then had some tea and watched some television. Then this morning, I got up early to go work, headache is present and I have started to feel sick again.

I知 getting myself worried that these symptoms are signs of a brain tumour, which has always been my fear with this health anxiety illness. Last night I logged onto the doctors website and managed to book myself an appointment with the doctor who looks after me but it is not until the 15th November 2007 at 17:10.

I知 not totally sure why I have wrote this on the website forum but I guess it is because I have nobody to talk to about how I知 feeling and my symptoms and the thoughts I知 managing to come up with, all appear to be negative.

Can anybody help me with positive thinking?

Red