Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello to you all. Can i ask a question please

Re: Hello to you all. Can i ask a question please

Hi mynameisTerry.

Thank you once again for your support, it really is helping a lot.
    I just looked at the link to the guide UK doctors use for stopping or changing meds, and the words running through my head right now are " Good god, what was the doctor here thinking!!!" He did tell me if I had any problem with the 2nd drug he prescribed, that he would refer me to a psychologist who apparently speaks good English, but as Iīm sure its just the sudden change from Mirt to Paroxatine and then 2 days later to Trazadone, Iīm going to ride it out for at least a few more days and then see.
    I feel reassured by your very last comment, and as it supports my theory , it tells me that Iīm not going completely off the rails, just reacting to the changes.
    Last evening I felt OK, and even managed to eat a little something. Took my second dose of Traz later and only slept for about 4 hours again, thatīs a downer, but today I feel a little less terrible than I did after taking the first dose, so feel I am heading in the right direction.

Thanks again for your support

PS. Am I responding to messages in the right way? I donīt understand quote and MR , in fact to be honest I am bamboozled with lots of things, and still trying to get to grips with how this all works. Iīm still trying to find the " Sticky note" that gives all the advice on whats what!

The how to stuff is on here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=60

There are other threads Admin have to explain certain functions. If you get stuck post a thread on that board and they are usually quick to respond.

Clicking QUOTE will insert the correct tags around the person's post and open you up on a new screen where you can type your response below.

MR allows you to QUOTE against multiple posts. To get it to work you click the MR under each one you want to reply to. You then press the QUOTE button on any of those posts and it brings up the same new screen as above just with all the selected posts in. You can then space them out and write in between each quoted post in the same way as you can with any copied text in any word processing software with the Space & Enter keys on your keyboard but make sure you do that at the end of each set of tags.

Don't worry about it, we're used to new people working the functions out. What you've done is fine anyway, you don't have to use the functions and you've been clear by writing the person's username at the head of your post.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 17-09-17 at 07:41.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I think you are right there, whilst drugs may even be in the same class they have subtle differences in how much they influence lesser neurotransmitters (e.g. we think SSRI's are about Serotonin but some are more potent with Norepinephrine than others).

Moving from drug to drug means you will be all over the place.
    Hi

I donīt know whats happening as I posted a reply to you yesterday, but its not showing up! Probably me as Iīm still learning how to do things here
    I had a look at your link to UK, GP recommendations for changing from one drug to another, and just thought to myself " What was the doctor here thinking" when he swapped me straight over from Mirt, to Parox and then Traz! Your last comment supporting my theory that its just the changeover
    which is making me feel so bad, really helped me a lot though. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 09:18 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    The how to stuff is on here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=60

There are other threads Admin have to explain certain functions. If you get stuck post a thread on that board and they are usually quick to respond.

Clicking QUOTE will insert the correct tags around the person's post and open you up on a new screen where you can type your response below.

MR allows you to QUOTE against multiple posts. To get it to work you click the MR under each one you want to reply to. You then press the QUOTE button on any of those posts and it brings up the same new screen as above just with all the selected posts in. You can then space them out and write in between each quoted post in the same way as you can with any copied text in any word processing software with the Space & Enter keys on your keyboard but make sure you do that at the end of each set of tags.

Don't worry about it, we're used to new people working the functions out. What you've done is fine anyway, you don't have to use the functions and you've been clear by writing the person's username at the head of your post.

Hi MyNameisTerry

I just found this reply to me, and the message I sent you Yesterday, but I have no idea how !! It just appeared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information