Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling of pressure in my head

Re: Feeling of pressure in my head

I get pressure in head. sort of hissing noises in ears. I`ve had it for years and put it down to anxiety. At times I hold my nose and pop my ears to stop the hissing noise.

Re: Feeling of pressure in my head

Hello
    I have constant headaches which started many years ago, most recently I now get head pressure when I lay down which is mostly located in my forehead, top of head, and on the right side of my head. I'm thinking it may be due to my sinuses since I also have a stuffy nose. But it seriously scares me because it makes me think my heads about to explode! I have to sleep almost in a sitting up position because of this pressure. I did go to the doctors once about it and he said its probably sinuses because my nasal cavities were swollen.

I hope you all take the time to read this.

Almost 90% sure I know what causes this, but I'm no doctor although I seem to care more than most. I used to get this feeling a lot as a child. The pressure, cloudiness, found it hard to focus and just a general hotness in the top of my brain. I recently started getting them again and after hours and hours of puzzling over this, I came to one conclusion. Excitotoxins.. In other words MSG, aspartame, glutamate. There are many more. The most common and potent is MSG. I came to this conclusion when I ordered Chinese food from a local restaurant. I always asked for no MSG and checked everything I bought at the grocery store. After 10 years of dodging MSG I have become extremely sensitive to it and I know exactly what it feels like.
    I recommend you all read "Excitotoxins The Taste That Kills" A very eye opening book and I hate reading books to be honest.
    No I'm not a bot, a book salesman, or a marketer. I'm just some one who cares.
    Wiki Excitotoxins, I can't post the link..
    Some key points in the book:
    -MSG was given to mice in much lower dosages than we receive and the mice went blind.
    - Fetuses don't have a blood brain barrier to protect them selves as well as we can vs most Excitotoxins, so mothers please be aware of what you are putting in your body.

PS These symptoms could be a number of other problems but keep in mind most doctors are in denial or uneducated about the effects of Excitotoxins.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information