Thread: aching pains in arms and legs

aching pains in arms and legs

i'm trying not panic but one day i have pains in my leg the next day my upper or lower arm i'm convinced i have a blood clot floating around in my body and one of these days is going too do something nasty its lasts for ages aches like hell its my arm today yesterday it was my lower leg werid any one else have this many thanks kez

yes and its just anxiety, clots dont travel through the body like that from day to day, its pain from tense muscles and/or excess adrenaline.

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

isn't it weird what this terrible anxiety can do to your body and state of mind i just wish it would all go away and be able to live a normal happy family life again my arm is still aching but i'm trying not to pay to much attention to it msny thanks kez

Hi Kezza....

Yes it's amazing isn't it... I have been having this exact same thing the last few days and was trying to convince myself it was muscular (I've been doing more than usual lately) but seeing your post I realise it's probably adrenalin....

It's so comforting to know other people have these things isn't it!!!

Hope yours eases off soon,

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
    Good and bad things WILL happen!

Hi Kezza

I get these too. When they are in my leg i think its a clot, and when they are in my arms i think its my heart.

love mandie x

morning thanks for your replies well i have no aches this morning not yet anyway very strange but i do get them quite often but not whilst im sleeping maybe its pmt or something werid thanks kez

I get them too. I ached all day yesterday and a little today, but I think it's because I had a stressful weekend and was filled with adrenaline for most of it.
    I feel better after a good night's sleep and a relaxing bank holiday, but I did feel a bit worried about it yesterday.

Hi Kezza

i cant believe ive just found this post, i am thinking the exact same thing about the clot, yesterday my right leg was hurting now 2day my arm and the leg is fine, this happened to me a couple of weeks ago to, everyday the pain was somewhere else i was really starting 2 panic, the thing is ive had a clot before thats what started my anxiety, so deep down i know its not the same pain, this is more of a feeling like i dont have enough blood in my arm/leg, or a trapped nerve

hope u r feeling better

leanne xx

Ive had similar. In my arms and legs. But not so much an aching but jabbing pains that come and go. Usually my left leg & right arm, up the top of my arm just below the shoulder is the most common place. I used to worry i had bone cancer or possibly somethi like fybromyalgia but it never got any worse & had days between sometimes so i lost that worry.
    C xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

Thread Information