Thread: I'm new to this ... Are my symptoms anxiety related ??

I'm new to this ... Are my symptoms anxiety related ??

For the past 8 months I have had chest pains , they are constant and don't seem to go away I went to the doctors for it I had a chest x ray and they checked my heart and also my blood everything was fine but new symptoms started coming up, constant headaches, I can feel my pulse everywhere on my kneck stomach leg and when I'm trying to sleep I can feel my heart beat in my ear .. My eyes also hurts most times.... I am so worried I am constantly googling my symptoms. I can't remember the last time I had a good night sleep! It's really affecting me I feel down all the time but the only time I seem to be ok is when I'm active but as soon I start thinking here goes all these pains. Just started out of no where the middle I my nose started to hurt, whenever I touch my nose it really hurts.. I also get tingling sensations and out of no where my left leg starts twitching. I hate feeling like this.. I don't understand why my chest hurts and feels uncomfortable like this... When I breathe out really hard I feel an unusual pain in my chest. Every single day. I just feel like I'm going to die :( :(

Does anyone else ever feel like this ?
    Last edited by Sweetsuz4; 19-11-12 at 23:09. Reason: Forgot to add some symptoms

Re: I'm new to this ... Are my symptoms anxiety related ??

First rule!

Never google symptoms again. It is just the worst thing to do when you're worried about how you're feeling. We've all been there.

Everything you describe is totally normal for anxiety related symptoms, and I've had all of them. Still do a lot of the time.

If the doctor has said you're fine, then you probably are.

Keeping active is a great way of relieving the issues, but also find time to sit down and relax, meditate etc. You'll feel the symptoms for sure, but as long as you know they're not serious you can find a way to just let them be and stay relaxed. That's how the brain starts to chill out and forget about it.

Re: I'm new to this ... Are my symptoms anxiety related ??

Thank you... Reading that somewhat put my mind at ease, everyone does tell me to stop googling my symptoms and I'm fine but it so so hard to believe as soon as I feel pain I just panic !

Thread Information