Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Feelings have come back

The Feelings have come back

HI everyone,

Lately ive been having some good days, but since Monday, I seem to have really slipped down again.

Ive had some days where ive felt down and the next day I would not feel too bad, but since monday I seem to just be slidding further and further down and am getting the scary feelings I had before I got help.

I am constatky thinking toughts in my head, its like im looking through someone elses eyes. I feel like I dont know who I am anymore. Ive no self worth and no confidence. I feel worth less.

Ive been getting buring sensations down my arms which is what I had before I saw my doc for the first time. I feel like im loosing control . I keep having intrusive thoughts and its really scaring me.

I feel like im going mad.

I know now that when ive had bad days before theyve not felt like this and its scary. I told my boyf last night how I was feeling and hes really supportive.

I dont want to tell my parents or anyone else that I feel like im going mad as I feel like a failure. I shouldnt feel like this and its so scary.

I really dont know what to do.

Ive tried fighting it but its so hard.

Tatty B xx

Hiya,
    Im really sorry to hear you are feeling bad. I just wanted to say that i have also been feeling better and then feeling worse again- its so disappointing isnt it? It really makes you feel like you cant win. Try to be positive hun and think of the good days you've had.
    I am a constant thinker too-my head is never empty of about a million and one thoughts and sometimes it feels like im going crazy and it's almost impossible to relax. I really do know how you feel and i really hope things start to pick up for you soon.

Em xxx

hi Tatty B,
    sorry you are feeling so low again.. I've also had a few bad days in a row, but yesterday began feeling more positive again, you just never know whats around the corner.. you may feel better tomorrow or even this afternoon..
    i totally understand about negative and intrusive thoughts, that is my main problem but i've been trying some things which seem to be working.
    Ignoring them then doing something else to distract me, and/or thinking the negative thought and then rationalising it. Its really really tough and i'm hoping one day it will happen without me trying so hard but keep at it.. you ARE doing so well.. today i'm off work so have made a list of things to do in town.. why dont you do the same and try and do things to keep you busy.. it does really help..
    and YOU ARE NOT GOING CRAZY!!!
    PM me any time if you want to get things off your chest..
    or put on a really old dance cd - something corny - and have a dance in the kitchen!
    you'll get over this, just like you did before..
    Take care,
    Lisa
    xxx

Hi Tatty B

You are not losing control and you will get over this, it'e just a blip and we all get them, they feel worse because you have been feeling better.
    Try distraction, it always works for me.
    You will fel better I promise you.

Take care

Elaine x

Thanks guys, Ive just had a bath which has helped a bit. I am gonna write a list of things to do, evin if its just simple things, as it will give me a target and motivate me.

I just cant help thinking im going crazy or schizophrenic tho as im constantly thinking in my head , I hate feelin like this as its scary.

Im gonna try the distractionn method , and Lisa I have sooo many cheesy CD's my neighbours will think there back in the 80's!

Tatty B xx

Hi Tatty

hope you feel better after your bath, you arent going mad hun, will if you are we all are too, we all have those awful thoughts its just about ignoring them so hard, i know once you have let them in, dont think your slipping your just having a bad day, as time goes on those bad days get further and further apart,

take care hun
    pm me if you want to talk xxx

kairen x

If you were going mad you wouldn't spend time worrying about it as you wouldn't know. Lol!

I'm having a bit of a poohy day today too - all panicky and headachey but I'm off to listen to my dance cd's from the seventies and see if I can't shake it off that way.

Spect there are lots of anxious people up and down the country who have a good bop from their paticular era when necessary.

Hope the rest of the day perks up for you tatty.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Tatty - I just got my next level of stars from doing your post - whay!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Tatty

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so down and I hope you are better today.

It helps when you have a bad few days to think about what you have achieved and what you have done and remember that you are progressing.

Hope you feel better soon.

x

Nicola

Tatty -

Remember your last blip.. do you need reminding that it passed ..?

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information