Thread: went to porthcawl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post went to porthcawl

on wednesday first got cab down to town then while walking i found it hard to hold my head up high but managed to do it then when i got to the bus station looked on board to check what stand to go to for to get bus i couldnt wait in the bus station was starting to feel panic so waited out side the doors away from other people bus was in but was changeing drivers then when i got on bus to calm me i played music whitch helped to calm me down abit but the bus wasnt that full thank god then got off at nottage road to go to park dean to meet my friend she walked down from her caravan to meet me she was with her brother and dad shes staying down for a week she was going to meet me on monday but she let me down but was lovely to see her again havent seen her in years gave her a hug then we went bowling and swimming went down the slide twice then after that i notice it made me nervous then i started to feel abit strange again then my speech went bad was starting to stutter then went to her caravan for a cup of tea and biscuits then went for a game of pool before going to get bus then she walked me and my sister to the bus stop with her dad he got on with us cos he was going home too so in all i would say i had a good day but she said to see me today friday but she texted me said do you mind if we give tomorrow a miss she said sorry hun i hope you understand then i bursted out crying when i got home on wed i said did she want me to come down still on friday she put i do want u to come down again then next day yesterday afternoon she texted me and let me down for friday got my hopes up was looking forward in seeing my friend again before she goes back to london tomorrow and shes my best friend some best friend dont let each other down they keep promises i cryed twice yesterday today i feel low i think its to do with way i am why she dont want to meet again i said i understand u dont want to be seen with me again she put back i did not say that i was happy to see u yesterday had a lovely few hours so no it has nothin to do with the way u are so there you go but least i made progress and went out on wed i am proud going on the bus was hard but hey i did it
    Last edited by gem7; 13-09-13 at 15:24.

Thread Information