Thread: cipralex 10mg

cipralex 10mg

i have been on these pills for 26days now dont feel much better permanantly feeling sick and dizzy any advice please

l.m.bell

Hi,

I have been on these on and off for over 2 yrs. I'm on 15 mg. When I first started to take them my doc told me to take them with food as it helps with the sickness. I have to say this worked for me. Even tho at times it was difficult i did eat and the sickness went away.

Meds can take a while to get into your system and we do get side effects. It's a bugger I know. But these usually settle after a few weeks and they kick into ur system. I think it maybe too early to feel any benefits atm as you are not on them so long. Do you take them morn or night? My doc advised me to take them morn time.

10 mg is the initial start off dose. And your gp will keep an eye on things and if it is felt the dosage needs to be upped then he/she wil do this. Everyone is different. If the sickness carries on I would suggest u going back to ur gp and chat with him and he may be able to give u something to cambat the sickness. But i will say that this is a normal side effect and will settle.

My advice is just try to hang on in there and give the med a chance to kick into ur systom. We usually feel worse before we feel better. Crap I know but thats the way it is.

I have no side effects on these meds now. And have def felt the dif. But everyone is dif and not all meds suit everyone. Keep in contact with ur gp ok.

Take care and hugs to you. Hang on in there.

Take care,

Lin.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information