Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
No worries mate.

I've just checked the threads of the other member I saw experience it. She had been on 3 months and was reducing but the taper was too sharp and her anxiety spiked, she had depression symptoms, fatigue, stomach problems. As soon as her doctor adjusted her taper it got better.

I'm glad you are feeling better. That's an obvious nod towards it being the steroids.

I know what you mean about sinking. I'm much better than I was back then but I remember how any blip brought the dread back and I was fighting through until it eased off. I think everyone on here would understand that one!

So true it is like that it doesn't help I've had tonsilitus for 4 weeks straight so I have been on so many antibiotics -but your right when ever you feel rough or down automatically panic stations and oh no it's back. I think once life has exposed you to that deep dark place it's a scary place to ever consider being again especially when you've had a relapse.

Anyway everything is pointing to the steroids as today I'm much more with it and stable and yesterday I didn't even manage to get out of bed and was late for work and at work I sat there a cold sweating wreck!

Yeah I'm tapering 5mg per 3 days which isn't bad as I was only on them7 days at 40mg which seems to be the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk