Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting on Mirtazepine

Re: Starting on Mirtazepine

Hi Shazamataz,

Which comes first, the chicken or the egg...? Yeah depression and anxiety are two sides of the same coin for me. Anxiety makes me depressed....depression makes me anxious. The two are quite different beasts for me however. I can function with depression; anxiety floors me when it comes; as it does; in waves.

I seem to be settling on 22.5mg mirt. Had something close to a panic attack yesterday but the morning anxiety is slowly...slowly subsiding. I guess i'll just have to keep riding this particular pony and see where it leads me. My girlfriend is on a whopping dose of venlafaxine. Seems to work for her.

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve with me I find when I get very depressed I cant function, no motivation nothing sit in my chair stuck like I have been glued to it (: Yeah both are different beasts for sure how you feeling today? I sent you a pm too Cheers

Hiya, I'm writing with my thumb on my phone and I have older eyes so accessing the pm is tricky. I'll have a look when I get home.

After several loooooong days/weeks of heightened anxiety bordering on panic it all disappeared this afternoon. My life is still a pile of shit in shit sauce but it doesn't seem half so bad when I'm not high as a kite. Gone like Willow the Wisp it has. Weird!!! I fully expect it to come back and haunt me tomorrow morning though. It's an odd beast this Mirtazepine.

Yeah... the stuck to the chair not functioning is familiar to me. Its horrible, I empathise. I tend to escape into box sets on Netflix or documentaries on the documentary channels when that happens. At least I'm learning something then (if only passively)

Quote Originally Posted by steviepal View Post
    Hiya, I'm writing with my thumb on my phone and I have older eyes so accessing the pm is tricky. I'll have a look when I get home.

After several loooooong days/weeks of heightened anxiety bordering on panic it all disappeared this afternoon. My life is still a pile of shit in shit sauce but it doesn't seem half so bad when I'm not high as a kite. Gone like Willow the Wisp it has. Weird!!! I fully expect it to come back and haunt me tomorrow morning though. It's an odd beast this Mirtazepine.

Yeah... the stuck to the chair not functioning is familiar to me. Its horrible, I empathise. I tend to escape into box sets on Netflix or documentaries on the documentary channels when that happens. At least I'm learning something then (if only passively)
    Hiya Yeah tell me about it I find it quite tedious on phone accessing forums/pm's tap screen to make text bigger then scroll left and right as well as up and down much prefer my compute stick (which is a windows computer but really small in size still works very well and fast) Ok Np Yeah it's shite all right but a bit tmi with the sauce lol good job I am not eating right now The thing is try and not expect it to turn up again tomorrow Cultivate Healthy Thinking use it as a tool along with Cultivate Healthy Behaviour How long have you been on the Mirt? Hey Thanks I was beginning to think I am the only one stuck in my chair Yeah I tend to also escape with a few things on You Tube like Prisoner Cell Block H (not everyones cupa of T) but it takes my mind off the pile of shite in my life Thanks for your comments Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information