Thread: Lonely!

Lonely!

Hi, I'm Louise and I have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety for over ten years now. It has developed into agoraphobia over the last few years and I would love to talk to people in the same situation as it is very lonely being isolated much of the time. I live in Rayleigh in Essex and have two lovely kids, I'd love to be able to take them out one day!

Hi lulu0503

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Lonely!

Hi Louise,
    I can relate to that. My world has become very very small because of my panic/anxiety and agoraphobia. You'll find help and support here, to be sure.

Hi and welcome. I know how you feel as I also have anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia and get very lonely. If you ever want to chat send me a PM x

Hi and welcome to NMP Paige x

Hello Louise, i know how you feel...its so isolating having this and you feel so very lonely all the time, i have only just had the courage to say anything here but from what i have read a majority of us as in the same boat as it were...and although we are all lonely we are not alone in how we feel...

Hi! I'm the same as you. I have 2 children (17 & 2) and I have panic attacks/anxiety which has led to agoraphobic tendencies. I have had this for about 5 yrs now and feel a lot of guilt about not being able to take my son out like I could my daughter when she was little. Going backwards in terms of recovery & progress at the mo, but am still working on it & will get there!! I have made a goal that I will take my son to London Zoo for his 3rd birthday & am really trying to get there. Good luck!!

Thread Information