Thread: Worried about Ovarian Cancer

Worried about Ovarian Cancer

Hello everyone !
    I'm 24 and lately my health anxiety has been pretty bad. In March I was convinced I had a brain tumor because of daily localized headaches for 3 weeks (since I had an MRI and it was clear) and headaches have stopped. At the same time I developed constant muscle twitching. And I was then focused on ALS, it really freaked me out for well over a month and then I kind of let it go because I didn't experience any other symptom. Still the twitching has remained and I've learned to live with it and not worry.
    Fast forward to last week I am now worried that I have ovarian cancer. I'm on the pill and last week my period was pretty light compared to what I usually have. Didn't think much of it, but when it was over I started urinating every 30 minutes. My bladder felt like it was always full. I had no urgency but still, it was annoying. I'm scared to drink too much now so I drink small quantities and since yesterday it has seemed to improve. Along with that I have permanent pelvic that won't go away, even at night. I've read that those can be symptoms of ovarian cancer.
    Should I be worried about that ? I now have trouble knowing if my fears are legitimate since I always made a bigger deal of my symptoms than what they really were...

Re: Worried about Ovarian Cancer

Hi just entering how you are getting on?readbg your post and you sound just the same as me:( I'm petrified of ovarian cancer.

I suffer with really bad health anxiety,I lost my Mum 9 years ago whe I was just 13 to breast cancer.I am now 23 with 3 children.I have a different cancer each week,any slight little pain it's cancer! However my mind is so fixated at the moment on Ovarian cancer. Xx

Thread Information