Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye pain (above my eye) dizziness and headaches with the worry :( please help

Re: Eye pain (above my eye) dizziness and headaches with the worry :( please help

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I replied to a post. I have suffered with anxiety the biggest part of my life and seen every trick and every shade anxiety can bring on an over-anxious mind and body. The worst and most troublesome one for me has to be the pain in my head and over my eyes, accompanied by dizziness and feelings of vertigo and off balance. I would like to add, for those new to this unsettling sensation, after surgery and numerous tests all to no avail, I have learnt to live with and endure this symptom of anxiety and not let it dominate or control my life any longer. We fill ourselves with countless fears everyday and burden an already exhausted mind and body with over stimulated nerve pulses that we believe is the end, doom and gloom. No wonder we are bowled off our feet with the strength of these powerful emotional assaults upon a weakened system. Lets really get things into perspective, if you have had your ears checked, eyes checked, sinuses checked and all is clear and this still plaques you then the chances are it is almost certainly anxiousness bringing it on, we know we could suggest tumours, growths etc and all the other nasty human diseases that can harm us, but nothing causes more harm than our own destructive negative thoughts. Please get checked and then get things into perspective and stop being lost to negative thoughts. Blessings.
    Last edited by Gaza; 13-07-16 at 15:26.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information