Thread: Scared it's ovarian cancer

Scared it's ovarian cancer

Hi all
    I have a large ovarian simple cyst (cricket ball size) on my left ovary I was told this just before Christmas had by no yesterday my gynaecologist said he would of left it alone but because of the size of it he has to take it out so got to have it removed here's the thing I've literally convinced myself I've got ovarian cancer now and I can't shift it out my head I keep getting shortness of breath which is a symptom of it and back pain and pelvic pain now I'm not sure if this is me doing it to myself or actually a symptom someone please help me
    Nat

Re: Scared it's ovarian cancer

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Scared it's ovarian cancer

Hey
    Your doc would have noticed at the time of didcoring your cyst if it was anything more sinister. Shortness of breath is also a symptom of panic. I get this a lot especially when I stupidly consult Dr Google and he diagnoses me with the worst condition ever. X

Thread Information