Thread: Dr appointment in the morning.

Smile Dr appointment in the morning.

I'm very anxious but also very excited. I went off meds back in Jun and I was doing so well. Up until 3 weeks ago. My health anxiety has hit me like a truck. I'm trying to stay on top of it and not wait. I know it's my anxiety and I need to get back on meds. Honestly props to anyone who can do it without meds. I can't and I know I can't. I know I will have the Intial side effects again but I don't even care. I'm tired of this anxiety and stress. I'm ready to start living again and stop being afraid to die. Trust me I've literally have had every symptom you can think of . I've thought I've had every type of cancer/ illness you can think of. I'm not going to let anxiety win. I gonna live my life and get back on meds. I know the first week is gonna be rough on me but this is something I HAVE TO DO. And I suggest to others to do the same. You don't have to suffer

Re: Dr appointment in the morning.

Back on meds and I already feel great. Dr made me feel better about al of my worries. I urge everyone if you are worried see the dr. I was almost in a panic in the waiting room but once I talked to him and he told me I was fine it was like a weight lifted. Got back in Zoloft and buspar bought meds I responded to great last time. I've only been off them for about 3 months but right after I took the Zoloft I almost instantly felt the difference. I will post updates over the next few days to help others and let you know that you can do this

Thread Information