Thread: Full Fledged Panic about Flu

Full Fledged Panic about Flu

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS POST IF UR HA IS EASILY TRIGGERED!!!!

Hello!

Today has been one of the worst days of my life tbh.

I got REALLY panicky this morning for no reason. When i get real panicky I need to use the bathroom all the time. I'm talking going and then immediately being bursting to go again 30, maybe even 15 minutes later. Unfortunately this semester I have 9am classes every day so im getting the bus to uni in rush hour, which doesn't help.

Anyway, I somehow made it to uni and went to the bathroom and had a bm. But ever since then, literally since about 8:40/50am (Its 7:20pm as I type this), It feels like I still need to go/have wind trapped in my rectum. It's really uncomfortable. Nothing helps. Not being in certain positions, I went for a walk, nothing. Not peppermint tea, nor a bath. I CAN pass gas but its not very much and it's not relieving at all. It's really annoying. And i'm worried this is going to happen every day. Luckily i'm very close to passing my driving test but my theory test is more than a month away.

While at uni, some guy said to me to watch out for the Aussie flu, a flu strain that has an unusually high mortality rate. Being stupid I searched it up and began to panic, and also saw a related news article about the French flu, a similar flu with again, an unusually high mortality rate.

My dad currently has a cold so now im worried sick. I also overheard him say to mum earlier that a guy he knows has his youngest child in hospital bc their organs are shutting down from some virus. Which obviously isnt something you want to hear!

I just kinda burst into tears in my room a few minutes ago. Today has just been so much.

Re: Full Fledged Panic about Flu

3 years ago both my mom and dad got the flu and had it for a month really bad. I woke up one morning with a fever, coughing and ache....and knew I "finally" got it (from them). First thing I did was go to the kitchen and get a bottle of apple cider vinegar. Two tablespoons in a glass of water, big glass. Drank it down, felt better instantly. Did it the next day too, and the next. By the 4th day it was all gone. Parents were still sick, and couldn't figure out how I overcame it so fast. Organic raw apple cider vinegar is my choice if I get a flu or other respiratory illness.

As for going to the bathroom a lot. Ya, happens to me too with anxiety. Nothing to be worried about there. Its typical especially for people with IBS.

I made a thread about this yesterday discussing the completely outrageous claims papers are making about this so called "Aussie Flu"

Some helpful stuff on there if you're in a spiral and want some reassurance.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=212474

Pregabalin 300mg

I read yesterday that it’s just slightly more infectious than normal flu but nothing to bad and especially if you have your jab. A doctor said that

Thread Information