Thread: This morning was at its worse

This morning was at its worse

I woke up this morning feeling like i was experiencing a panic attack. I have anxiety quite mild and have never woken up feeling like this before. My heart is racing, my legs are weak, i have diarrhoea and im retching , im crying. But i have no idea why? Im not worrying about anything, work is ok, im trying to think of reasons why this has happened. Could my blood sugar be low? Hormones high? Or is there no reason?! Waiting for doctor to call me back,
    Sarah

Re: This morning was at its worse

Hi Sarah,

Those symptoms you describe are just how I feel each morning at the moment. I am a worrier and as we all know this does not help. Just try and tell yourself everything is ok and it will hopefully subside. I get paranoid about my heart rate as well.

Take care

Weasel

Hi @Sarahblonde32 I am like this most mornings,its just the anxiety causing this

Hi guys, i cant believe you have this every morning, i experience anxiety now and again and it has got worse this month, but i have never experienced this before on waking up. Got beta blockers 40mg and im going to start CBT

Almost every morning I wake with anxiety. I hear it's quite common amongst sufferers. Sometimes I will wake at like 3AM and have 2 hours of worry before I have to get up. It sucks

I have had this every morning for the past 6 months , I’m on quite a few meds but can’t seem to shift the morning anxiety / panic , really had enough now to the point I have lost my job

Thread Information