Page 213 of 236 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

bit of good news, my advocate will be back on Friday, she is wanting to sort things out for me. I looking forward to talking with her on Friday.

Oh good, that's only two days away. Do you have any time to rest until then? Is there anybody who can help you with the cooking?

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Oh good, that's only two days away. Do you have any time to rest until then? Is there anybody who can help you with the cooking?
    Swgrl09,

Thank you for your kind words very much appreciated, thanks.

Yes my friend comes and cooks for me. which is good, I can make a sandwich.

This morning when I got up at 7.30 am, I managed into the living room, then went into the kitchen and turned the heating on. I was just able to feed the cats. then that was it, my leg muscles started to cease up.

every now and then I can walk without my sticks, not for long. I enjoy that when I can walk without my walking sticks. I do the things I cannot do when my walking is more difficult. I cannot stand for too long.

Maybe tomorrow if I get a good spell and able to walk, I'll try and get the frame and seat for the shower. that way it will be on the bath.

I can try and have a shower, no harm in trying.

its icy and cold outside, I'm staying in today. I was gonna go out for a wee drive. I'm no risking the pavement to the car.

I do need to go out to get bread & milk. we'll see how the pavement looks this afternoon.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

My children have found a flat for me, only thing is, its not suitable, I can see that from the pictures.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-50907072.html

its on a main street, there's lots of cars parked on the main street.

its good that they are helping in some way.

they are not taking into concideration that im in a wheelchair, that I use it in the wheelchair in the house as well as outside. I now am relying on my friend to be there most of the time.

its just so up setting. if I take that flat to suit them, the council will not offer me a 2 bedroom flat because I be accepting a 1 bedroom flat that is not suitable. be mad.

my son Frank told me go and view it, if not suitable, then dont take it.

thank goodness one of them sort of understood. I wish when they decide to do something tell me about it first. that is not fair at all.

its upsetting.

I just told my Children some of my illnessess, which I'm sure I already have told them about, I think they had forgotten.

then we talked about losing weight, I have cut down. the next thing was need to do exercise to lose weight, I asked the experts my children what kind of exercise they would suggest. I got told to buy a cable exercise. sorry for being naive, what is that? its something you push and pull, I was told. I can just see me buying that cable exercise, and not be able to pull or push it.

I think walking is the one for me, I'll just have to do it in the house. I thought of buying one of those pedals that one pushes, like a bike. that's one way of exercising to start with.

my children just don't understand. would be good if they did understand. its alright, I'll manage.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Ach well...

You made the mistake of not shouting about your "illnesses" from the rooftops, you see, and not giving family a daily Health & Wellbeing briefing on Facebook. Same error I made with family really. But what's odd is they usually act as if they haven't got time to take a dump, let alone hear a broadcast from the Wailing Wall of Woe.

Funny old world, Yvonne

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Ach well...

You made the mistake of not shouting about your "illnesses" from the rooftops, you see, and not giving family a daily Health & Wellbeing briefing on Facebook. Same error I made with family really. But what's odd is they usually act as if they haven't got time to take a dump, let alone hear a broadcast from the Wailing Wall of Woe.

Funny old world, Yvonne
    KK77,

Thank you for your kind words very much appreciated thanks.

that made me laugh, just the way you put it.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Ach well...

Funny old world, Yvonne
    Ahh Always better to do anything like this by phone really not a big fan of FB so pick up the phone and tell them Yvonne are you any near to getting the flat you need? I admire you for not giving up Iam the same really got to keep going till the job is done

ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Ahh Always better to do anything like this by phone really not a big fan of FB so pick up the phone and tell them Yvonne are you any near to getting the flat you need? I admire you for not giving up Iam the same really got to keep going till the job is done

ATB
    Bigboyuk,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I'm no were near getting a flat yet through council, the duty O.T. will be back from absent leave on 12 December, I will phone and find out and hope I get an assessment as soon as possible.

once I have the O.t. assessment this will help me get top piroirty number 1 on the waiting list. then my advocate will keep pushing the council to give me a 2 bedroom flat.

a little bit of good news. I got the Discretionary housing payment from 18/9/2017 to 17/12/2017 of £13.95 a week. it does not cover my rent at all.

however, once I get the total amount I can use that towards this month rent.

Plus I to get the 2 bedroom allowance, I get that back dated too. that will cover my rent for January.

I'll be able to manage it a bit better with the 2 bedroom allowance and the short fall not as bad. its still a lot, I'll be able to manage it until I get a council flat.

I'm going to apply again to Discretionary Housing Payment after the O.T. assessment as I'll be paying out more, will need more of their help. now I know how long they take to decide.

Last night I was remembering that when I was about 14 years old, I used to go to London for 2 weeks, I spent my time with my Aunt and Uncle plus my cousin Samantha, who was disabled. I took Samantha to the park every day, she was heavy to lift, I always put myself in her shoes, what it like for her. I choose to give Samantha a good time. we had fun, I would climb the 72 steps to the slide. she loved it. I would sit down backwards, then have to try and turn both of us round, down the slide we went we screamed as we got half way down the slide, it was the biggest slide I ever seen. all that mattered was to give my cousin some joy and fun. then after 3 times climbing the stairs to the slide, we went to the sand pit, there was no path in, we had to climb the wall to get into the sand pit. we managed it. After a time spent in the sand pit, we went back to the slide, then I would put her in her special pram to take her home until next time. those days was good to see that I made a difference to my cousin. My Aunt told me that Samantha looked forward to me coming down to take her to the park.

My Aunt took Samantha to the park, my Aunt wondered how on earth did ya manage to climb the 72 steps to the slide, then to the sand pit. there was a women in the Park at the same time my aunt went and told her how I managed it. I didn't realize someone else was observing.

I had a talk with my oldest son, he told me to phone the agency up tomorrow to cancel the viewing as its not suitable for me. that he understands. told me to tell the rest of my children that I no going back there as the agency come out to check every 2 months to check the house, have more of a control in yer life. if they want to help me get a flat, has to be a private landlord no agency and 2 bedroom on the ground floor no stairs or steps.

I'm phoning tomorrow and will cancel the viewing, thank goodness one of my children understands.

Page 213 of 236 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast

Thread Information