Thread: nerves, aches ,tension and unseen swelling

nerves, aches ,tension and unseen swelling

i feel like im gonna explode

went to bed last night and my nerves where at me , strange feelings in my body and my heart was a bit fast, dry nose and mouth, now im awake and tense and my left eye feels like it has something behind it, nerves are at me, and i dont feel altogether here, my left side of my meck, face and breast feels numb, tight and aches, and slightly swollen. my eyes feel strainned and are stinging. i just feel dry and twisted inside if you understand that.

im on zispin, been on it now 2 weeks, but have felt this way before,

has anyone else ever felt like this

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

Hi there airwolf,sorry to here you are feeling so bad.Sounds like severe anxiety pet.Have you found the meds are helping at all.Maybe its side affects as well.Hope you feel better soon.

Ellen XX

im not sure if the meds are working, they are ment to help me sleep but still takes about 2hrs still to get to sleep, and im waking up earlier on them too this week,

im trying so hard to tell myself its just HA, but finding it hard to believe.

went for an xray yesterday about my neck shoulder and upper back, and get the results at the chiropractor today,

i have whats called a separation in my left shoulder, its kinda like a dislocation. my chiropractor says its all related, but im concerned that he is gonna find something else.

also got weighed yesterday and im 14.5 stone, 2 stones over weight and im carrying it all in my tummy, no where else. this is bothering me too.

this has been going on now just over a year, and it dont seem to be getting any better,

i get these jumping feelings in my chest just below my rib cage and when i do i feel that somethings about to happen

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

Thread Information