Thread: Morning trembling

Morning trembling

Hello,

I came across this website because i am in dire need of help. I don't think people without extreme anxiety know how i feel. I've had this constant fear that i'm going to get MS or Parkinsons after seeing my friend smother pass away from a neurological disease. It was really hard for me to experience and go through since i suffer from extreme anxiety. Recently i been waking up to my hands, feet, and jaw trembling. I feel as though my nightmares have come to life and have been waking up almost every day for 3 months with severe anxiety. I talked to my doctor and he believes it my anxiety. I am suffering everyday, even today on Christmas i am so depressed. Please someone let me know if they have these symptoms or can help me find some type of peace. PLEASE.

Thank you,
    Dan

Re: Morning trembling

You are not alone i to have them symptoms,i feel like im shaking constantly and my brain is like its on the walzers (fairground ride) i also started to get really dizzy and feel like im walking on a boat,i am convinced i have a neuro condition such as ms,i have seen 4 different doctors who all put it down to anxiety but i have demanded a neuro referal which is in april so ill just have to wait.

I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT WELL. we'll just have to stay strong all we can do. hopefully it will go away. what i hate most is that when i sleep i wake up and i tremble and it's out of my control. and now my jaw feels like it's trembing too. it's extremely scary and they both feel each other. i dont know what i'm going to do but i'm going to try to stay strong

i'm freaking out this morning cause i could also feel my jaw trembling ****...

Thread Information