Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: things you would love to say

things you would love to say

Hi guys,

I often think i'd love to speak my mind more and be like my auntie who says it how it is. i'm sure you have all been in a situation were instead of thinking about it you'd actually just like to say it.

Here's mine, i'm at the supermarket, in the queue and the cashier decides to start telling the woman in front her life story, i'd so love to shout at the top of my voice...........GET A MOVE ON LOVEY!

It was worse when i was agoraphobic because then i actually wanted to say RIGHT, OUTSIDE NOW and beat her up lol.

It would be funny to hear what you guys would like to say or even those of you who have been brave enough to say it.

DI XX

Re: things you would love to say

i would love to say at work

'ive got an anxiety disorder, im not mad, its an illness

please try and support me'

mill xxx

i would love to be able to tell a horrid vile man who works here where we live and always makes vile comments to go and buy a good support bra for his man boobs LOL sorry i do apologise for that one but its true hehehexxxx

Good for you milly..........

Donna that would be so funny lmao.

I have a long history of being rude to people who line themselves up for it.

Recently in Tesco's when I was in a rush to get home for the footy results, the young cashier lass was chatting to her mate while slowly putting our shopping through and not once looked bothered that I might not actually enjoy friggin shopping and did want to leave the shop that weekend.

The red mist appeared and I asked her when did they stop doing the IQ test before employing checkout girls at Tesco's?

An old women in the isle next to us called me a rude "individual" (which I kinda liked) with no manners, but when I asked her to swap isles if she had all the time in the world she nodded her head and turned her back on me.

Ah well, must be me then )

Lmao Jaco,

are you sure you're not married to my auntie lol

Di xx

i would love to of told my couciler where to go! she was like really patronising and asked the same stupid questions every week the last sesion we had i walked out and had to literaly bite my tongue so i didnt turn round and tell her to stick her sesions and to get a job more suited to her like in a supermarket i was so peeved at her! i would of been really mean so im glad i stopped myself.

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

u rude never surely hehehe, actually i did have a go once in supermarket when the conveyorbelt didnt stop and the lady in front kept picking up her bottles of wine and shuvving them practically onto my strawberrys, i left it twice b4 saying anything and in the end i said do u mind luv, i dont fancy strawberry juice can u please stop doing that, and she give me the most horrid look and just walked out hehe

jaco i meant with that comment hehe

I would like to say to my money grabbing ex husband everytime he boasts about how rich he is going to be when he gets his pension, that actually you're not but i am!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information