Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot/flushed face, cold body??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hot/flushed face, cold body??

Hi, i just wondered if any body else ever gets a really hot face almost burning hot and flushed cheeks, but the rest of your body is cold and shakey? I get this an awful lot and have it at the moment, im really really cold and shivering but my face is extremely hot, but i dont have a temperature or anything! Weird and just me, or anybody else the same?? Debs xx

Re: Hot/flushed face, cold body??

Thank god you posted :-) regulary i get hot head and face, it makes me panic because i dont know what causes it. My body is usually normal, it's just my head and face that goes boiling hot xx

Im glad you replied!!!! lol, i thought i was just me, my body is usually just right too, but like today it can be so cold. Just glad im not alone on this one. Debs xx

I hope I'm doing this right. I made a mistake to an administrator or something before. Anyways, for me: it's not 'boiling' hot about the face; my forehead can get dry from stress, or just hot from electric lights and temperature of the room, while my legs sometimes shiver. As old as this note is: why, some of it can be hyperthyroidism, maybe. None of the 'smiles' to choose from, go with exactly how I feel right now. Here ya go though/relaxed
    Last edited by Rodikenley; 10-11-16 at 14:10.

I get this too, pure adrenaline & panic x

I had this a couple of months ago, the docs put me on beta blockers and it stopped. I am now off the beta blockers and touch wood not had the shivers return. Its extreme anxiousnous that causes it.

Yes I get this. It's when you panic about something and your body goes into shock. I was sitting here last night with a blanket around me shivering because I was worried about my heart... again! Lol. xxx

Thanks for all the replies, i wasnt overly worried about it, but reassures me alot knowing im not alone with this syptom. Thanks again, Debs xx

hai,
    Arsenicum (Hom) - Colds: nose watery, acidic, dripping discharge, burns the upper lip, yet nose feels stuffed up, feeling not relieved by sneezing. Burning, dry, nostrils. Dull, throbbing headache with sensitivity to light. Restless, chilly, anxious and nervous. Frequent sips of cold water. Fear of serious illness, death. Worse: open air, cold, after midnight. Better: warm room, warm drinks. Fevers, dry, burning, worse: 2 a.m.. Chiils with shivering. Face hot, body and hands cold. Cold sweats. Anxiety, restlessness, despair. Total exhaustion. Thirst for small sips.
    Symptoms Vaginal Herpes

I just experienced this for the first time yesterday. It felt like I was maybe starting to get a cold or something like that. Not hot anywhere else, only my cheeks and my forehead. Ive also had it again today. However it only lasts about an hour or two.

Im fairly new to the whole 'anxiety and depression' problem that I have and Ive got to say its so comforting coming on here and reading that Im not the only person that suffers with them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information