Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot/flushed face, cold body??

Re: Hot/flushed face, cold body??

I've posted a couple of time about this. When my anxiety hits a high I get burning forehead, yet my temp is always within normal limits when I check temp (over than forehead)
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

hello all.
    finally i found other people with same situation like mine.(cold hands and feet, and hot face,and twice my body was shacking).well in my case the symtoms sent me twice to emergency room and guess what? they could not find nothing in my body. the put me on the strees treatmill and my hearth is excellent.
    i'm living in canada and this happens to me only in winter time.
    in my case so far the only thing that i do is to go to my bed lift up my feet use my blanket and lift up my head on my pillow and after 30 or 45 mins i'm ok.
    i will visit my doctor and i will post results.
    any solution or treatement, please let me know.thanks

I get this to, usually when I get really anxious, also my legs twitch!! its even worse when I'm really tired

This is what I've got!!! I seems to be constant in my face and head & usually legs. Usually starts mid afternoon & continues until I go to sleep. Had it for weeks & worse when I go into a hot room. sick of it. my feet and hands are always cold but its my face, neck & head that the heats the worse. want it to go away

I had lots of trouble with this last winter, and now the weather is slightly cooler it's started happening again :( If it is anxiety I can't understand why it didn't happen at all during the hot weather? It seems to be when I warm up after having been cold, so I either stay cold, or get warm and have an uncomfortably warm face. I find that my face gets itchy as well but that might just be because it's hot? It also flushes red quite badly. I saw a doctor about it a couple of times last year and he told me it's nothing to worry about but didn't give me any advice about what to do!

Hey I just got this last night for the first time and it has been going on all day since I woke up. I never had any anxiety that I know of could I be subconsciously anxious about something which Is causing this to happen?

I hope I'm doing this right. I made a mistake to an administrator or something before. Anyways, for me: it's not 'boiling' hot about the face; my forehead can get dry from stress, or just hot from electric lights and temperature of the room, while my legs sometimes shiver. As old as this note is: why, some of it can be hyperthyroidism, maybe. None of the 'smiles' to choose from, go with exactly how I feel right now. Here ya go though/relaxed
    Last edited by Rodikenley; 10-11-16 at 14:10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information