hi everyone

Not sure how to describe this, but does anyone get their words mixed up when talking, almost to the point of not being able to get a decent sentence out clearly? Also when you are about to say a word, but sort of think of another word at the same time so a totally different word comes out which combines the two words, so it isnt even a word!? Make sense? I do this and then when i can hear its coming out wrong my brain sort of kicks in and stops me saying it so i sort of stop mid word and it sounds even worse.

Also i forget things so easily. Anything, what i am about to do, say etc. What someone has just said to me. It makes me sound so rude sometimes. I am listening but I suppose I am not listening properly.

Also I will go into a room specifically for something and when i get there literally seconds later i have not a clue why i am in there. Then anxiety sets in and i worry why i am forgetting stuff.

I also forget what i did the day or days before sometimes when someone is talking to me about it i have to really think about it because i just forget. Then anxiety kicks in again ...

Yesterday was terrible my sentences were just a mess. And of course because it was like this i got anxious and probably made it worse.

I just worry about things being wrong when i get like this.

Anyone else similar?

sarah x