Thread: finally done with this

finally done with this

i have found god, he is helping me through this. i no longer have these worries. im okay now. every symptom I've ever had is gone. although im still leaning to trust god, i can now be completely happy. ik this is going to be okay. i will be okay. bye . if you not read the Bible PLEASE DO. God doesnt want you to feel like this

Re: finally done with this

I'm so glad that you have found something to help you. I am not religious and have not found any deity to help me or be a crutch to hold onto.
    Instead I prefer to find strength from within and just get on with it.

I will say that maybe religious thoughts should be kept to yourself as there are many religions and that should be respected. People need to find their own way and not think that following a religion is the answer to all their problems. I don't believe it is.

It's just another thing- like a drug- to offer false hope which never delivers. But I'm just sharing what I think, I could be wrong there could be a god. You shared your belief so I'm giving mine just to provide another viewpoint.

You really weren’t that glad were you? lol

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kimwolf View Post
    i have found god, he is helping me through this. i no longer have these worries. im okay now. every symptom I've ever had is gone. although im still leaning to trust god, i can now be completely happy. ik this is going to be okay. i will be okay. bye . if you not read the Bible PLEASE DO. God doesnt want you to feel like this
    And yet here you are.

Good for you kimwulf. I have tried to get religion... but it just doesn't happen. Must be reassuring, can't help wondering if the happy clappy people are just kidding themselves. But then whatever gets you through I suppose.

Thread Information