Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worrying about these palps. :( haven't slept.

Re: Worrying about these palps. :( haven't slept.

It sounds like you have exactly the same thing as me! I managed to deal with my palps and chest pains, until this came, not only that because it's different but because as you said, it's so deep within my chest and comes with the heart beat itself. I've had muscular chest pains a hell of a lot, and it doesn't feel a thing like that. When do you most often experience yours? I'm most likely to get them while walking, even just slowly, sometimes just sitting there doing nothing.

You see I've been getting mine when I've bent to get something or sometimes I'm not doing anything in particular but because I've mentioned it happened when I stretched this convinced them more it was muscular.

Yes I get it when I bend a hell of a lot too. It's very strange. The fact it happens when I walked and bent convinced mine that it's muscular too :/

I bet in a few hours this thread will be full of people who've had the same thing. Try to relax if you possibly can. Focus on keeping your shoulders down.

Speranza - Yeah that normally happens lol. I like it in a way, not that others are stuffering lol, just that I'm not alone with what I experience.

Thing is when I've asked before no one had had painful heartbeats. And everyone always says pain with a palpitation is bad news.
    I did read on the chemical palps forum some reassuring info but the site had gone down :(

Yeah that's why I worry too! As it's not just a normal palp, or a normal chest pain that most people experience. You're the only person I know who has had similar - hopefully there are others on here who I just haven't met.

How long have you had yours for, mummyanxious?

I had them for about a week when pregnant and a dr I saw then said that an electric shock type thing could happen randomly.
    They went away then...
    Then they came back about four months ago after I had a nasty virus. I don't get it with every palpitation though, just occasionally, maybe a couple a day. The others are your usual run of the mill palps

Wel it certainly wouldn't harm to talk to a doctor to get reassurance but you need to make a decision that you will believe what they tell you... I don't say that lightly, it's the only way to keep sane.

Mummyanxious - I've had mine about that long too. I'm also the same, mainly get run of the mill palps, but a few of these a day. Sometimes may get about 10 or 20 when trying to walk somewhere, although this is rare.

Speranza - Yeah I think I will go back to my doctor soon as I'm still worried about it, despite her diagnosis. I was happy with the diagnosis originally, until the treatment didn't work; making me think it's not actually costochondritis. She's a brilliant doctor and seems very thorough, so I hope she is right originally!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information