Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blurry eye

Question Blurry eye

I've had a blurry right eye for about a week and when I googled stuff last week i read it's a serious symptom for some health issues or can it just be anxiety too?

Re: Blurry eye

Hi, my eyes go a bit blurry sometimes as a result of my anxiety. It can last anywhere from a few hours to a week. If it's really concerning you though you should make an appointment with your optician and get it checked out.

I get this too. I got glasses but I still get it from time to time. I never googled it as I don't want to scare myself. It always goes away after a day or two though so it must be stress-related.

It seems to be like the corner of my eye it feels a little irritated and watery and it I rub it it's like blurry if anybody has had that too?

I often get that but I'm it's ok cause my eye will feel little sticky, i think it's just a build up of dust or something.

maybe get an eye test or see your doc.

does it stop being blurry? if my eye's a bit sticky and i rub it, it will go blurry but then clear up.

eye drops might help if your ok with them, or cold tea bags can be good too

yeh i get blurys eyes sometimes bud dw about it sometimes its just eye bogies then when you bling get washed away just get on down specsavers and tell them you have anxiety but want to know it its just that or ssometing else, hope this helped

Eye bogies - that's a great way of describing them . Often these can happen because your eyes are just a bit dry and sticky. I get these a lot as my eyes are inclined to be dry. If your eye starts getting more sore, pop along to a pharmacy and get the pharmacist to have a look at it, as they can probably give you some eye drops that will help.

If you have one blurry eye see a doctor to diagnose you properly. Could be little infection or something and its nice just to know. And STOP GOOGLING you naughty boy.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Quote Originally Posted by mishel View Post
    I often get that but I'm it's ok cause my eye will feel little sticky, i think it's just a build up of dust or something.

maybe get an eye test or see your doc.

does it stop being blurry? if my eye's a bit sticky and i rub it, it will go blurry but then clear up.

eye drops might help if your ok with them, or cold tea bags can be good too
    It's like each corner of the eye just is a little agitated..I've had very poor sleep the last week though..I mean my sleeping pattern is getting off to sleep about 4am and waking at 12 or 1pm.

Only really blurry if I rub them. I'm still worried don't want to go to the doctors.

my left eye just went blurry now
    sometimes my eyes get itchy but only in the corners, i think it's just a tiny infection that'll clear up on it's own. the cold tea bags might help, as thats what my mum used to give me when ever I had a sty.
    few times I got a cream from the pharmacy as I can't use eye drops, you just put a little dab of cream in the corner and blink, your vision will stay blurry for few minutes, but will clear up any infection.

aw sucks doesn't it when you loose your sleep pattern , with the change in day light too with winter, it can affect your sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information