Thread: Stroke, Brain Tumor, or Anxiety

Unhappy Stroke, Brain Tumor, or Anxiety

Tonight I've been feeling really anxious today. It all started when I had a pain in my neck right under the back of my skull. I've had this dull neck ache for a couple of weeks now, but I was just writing it off as sleeping wrong. Tonight it started hurting bad, and panic came right behind it. Now the anxiety is kicking in and I'm feeling all these strange symptoms.. I feel dizzy and the right side of my face is feeling numb. Right now I'm scared and anxious... Actually freaking out. I did the no no and googled. Now I'm convinced I have a major problem. PLEASE HELP!

Re: Stroke, Brain Tumor, or Anxiety

Hey I get the same pain as you in the back of my neck when i feel anxious it a really dull ache like my neck has gone all stiff and i can move it. Please try not to worry it will be you anxiety causing it.

JO x

Quote Originally Posted by kaijo View Post
    Hey I get the same pain as you in the back of my neck when i feel anxious it a really dull ache like my neck has gone all stiff and i can move it. Please try not to worry it will be you anxiety causing it.

JO x

Thanks Jo. I'm feeling a little better. Still a little anxious, but it's finally simmering down. I absolutely hate these things. They always make me think the worst of things. My sister tells me it plays off my fears. My biggest fear is dying and leaving my babies. So I guess I always think that I have a terminal illness. I just wish that these things would go away, and I would quit worrying about health issues.

dont worry i am the same, my anxiety definatly got wrse when my lil boy was born! I worry about dying an leaving him with no one xx

I had this exact same pain last night! My neck had had the dull ache all day and then I had a really sharp pain just under my skull. I panicked about it for a while too, but had a distraction in the form of a glass of wine and the apprentice.
    After a while I noticed it had dissappeared so I put it down to anx.

I hate these head symptoms the most, they are most scary to me!

Hope you are better xx

Thread Information