Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 Game

Re: Room 101 Game

Yeah, but hold on....and I know I don't decide what goes into the room or not....but can I put a case forwards here? Wind of the botty variety: what about those with IBS, they would explode within a short time-frame without being able to emit. Wind of the weather variety: strong wind gets all the dead leaves off trees and...well...I find it really exciting when there is extreme weather. So, basically, I've made this all about MEEEEeee.....

Bono! Infact could we just chuck U2 in?!!!

Good points Carys
    Didn't think of the consequences on that one, so I will change it to 'Strong Wind'.
    It took us nearly a week to deal with a fallen tree in our garden, which fell inches from our bedroom and strong wind from the human body could have fatel consequences to the person near by.

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

I'm also with you BikerMatt on 'Bono'.

Definitely throw in the strong wind it just makes everything in life harder , although I do like it when I'm sheltered and can just hear it , I have made myself a perch in the woods to sit and listen to the wind in the trees , now my other argument for keeping wind is laughter , is there anything funnier than a man in the wind trying to hold down his comb over or chasing hat down the road and each time they think they've got it it blows away again , and as for the human variety my granddaughter was getting out of my van and said "grandad catch " lifted her bum and farted , don't know where she got it from but she can fart on cue , I'll take a laugh over a cry any day .
    Matt what's saint bono done to upset you ? Has he parked his pope mobile over your drive again ? Don't mind his music but stop telling us to give up money we haven't got when he's got businesses worth hundreds of millions tight arse , I bet The edge would throw in strong wind he's been hiding his bonce under a hat for decades .
    Good to see you coming out to play carnation

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Definitely throw in the strong wind it just makes everything in life harder , although I do like it when I'm sheltered and can just hear it , I have made myself a perch in the woods to sit and listen to the wind in the trees , now my other argument for keeping wind is laughter , is there anything funnier than a man in the wind trying to hold down his comb over or chasing hat down the road and each time they think they've got it it blows away again , and as for the human variety my granddaughter was getting out of my van and said "grandad catch " lifted her bum and farted , don't know where she got it from but she can fart on cue , I'll take a laugh over a cry any day .
    Matt what's saint bono done to upset you ? Has he parked his pope mobile over your drive again ? Don't mind his music but stop telling us to give up money we haven't got when he's got businesses worth hundreds of millions tight arse , I bet The edge would throw in strong wind he's been hiding his bonce under a hat for decades .
    Good to see you coming out to play carnation
    Buster loving the granddaughter fart!

Exactly that with Bono he's sitting on a net worth of $590 million! I think we probably all give what we can to charity.

Could i put the Kardashians in also.

Good to be out Buster.

Tea made with the milk before the water. And people who park on pavements. Ok.....people who park in pavements who make tea with milk before the water.

Lola , had a similar view this morning as I stepped out of my van at the nature reserve except there was toilet paper next to it , I'm pretty sure there are no dogs that wipe their arse at least they didn't hang it in a tree filthy animals. My dogs would have had it for breakfast had I not seen it first ( that sounds wrong I didn't eat it ) , don't ever let a dog lick your face no matter how cute .

Today I would like to throw in Space invaders, not fun arcade game of the 80s , the sort of person who comes within my arms length exclusion zone , a dog walker I had never met came over for friendly chat but was right in my face , I'm big chap but he was even bigger , louder and too close , Fight or flight was kicking in and I'm no runner so was waiting for my dog to stand behind him so I could push him over it , just when I think this overly friendly chap can't get any worse he says these words , "hey hang on have a look at this photo I hope you are broad minded " I'm thinking sh@t I hope it's not a dick pic , luckily it was a photo of his dog with a sex toy it had found in the river .
    Any ideas on why I attract nutters ?
    DONT STAND SO CLOSE TO ME , wise words sting

Oh Buster, you seem to get them all.
    You are just to kind to say, "go away, leave me alone", or words to that effect.
    You must have an inviting face.
    I normall get old ladies with wheelie shoppers and there is one lady in particular who asks me advice on almost everything!
    What she should buy for her grandchildren, should she move, should she stop driving.
    Seriously, why are her own children not helping her with these decisions.
    Last time she had for an hour and I honestly don't even know her name.
    Don't mean to sound hard, because I am not, but I can't deal with people that tackle me in the street, make me stand on a dpot for ages and I don't even know them. :(

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information