Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'm an absolute doormat.

Re: I'm an absolute doormat.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    Hi again Bigboy I do say hello to the ones who say hello to me. I will speak to my GP about it thanks.

Lucinda that's a good idea I'll have a look to see if there are any cheap shirts for me, I won't roll my sleeves up though I hate how pale my skin is (that's not the reason I have BDD though, if I wasn't this pale I'd be able to wear 3/4 jeans and jackets), I'm not porcelain pale like some people, I'm pale where I actually look really unhealthy. Fake tan isn't an option due to my itchy skin.
    Yes my cats do deal with the spiders if they seem them first and I sometimes come down on a morning to see a dead spider on the floor (I'm only slightly less scared when they're dead). Is it true about conkers? If so I'll have a go at that, I honestly despise the things (spiders, not conkers), I can't bring myself to go under my bed and haven't been under for years in case I see even a dead one as then I'll not be able to sleep properly that night. Doesn't help that I can no longer sleep with my mouth open so I always worry one will crawl in ha.
    This is good and is a small but worth while step so please continue with it good work And the ones that don't speak don't worry about it it's not you Hey Spiders are great they keep the fly population down that's for sure and you know deep down they wont hurt you!!! Yes good on you your caring Dr will help you Iam sure so another good step forward. Keep up[ the good work. XXCheers

Ha bigboy that's what one of my relatives says about spiders. I'd genuinely rather 5 flies than 1 spider they absolutely scare the living daylights out of me. Even dead ones. (I'm not worried about tiny ones or daddy long legs).
    Yes I get what you mean about those who don't speak to me. I only speak to others if they speak to me first (even prior to my mental health issues) so no doubt many other people will be the same way.
    Thanks again Bigboy.

KeeKee

I too hate having skin exposed.

When it is really hot I find long floaty skirts and loose tops keep me cool.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    Ha bigboy that's what one of my relatives says about spiders. I'd genuinely rather 5 flies than 1 spider they absolutely scare the living daylights out of me. Even dead ones. (I'm not worried about tiny ones or daddy long legs).
    Yes I get what you mean about those who don't speak to me. I only speak to others if they speak to me first (even prior to my mental health issues) so no doubt many other people will be the same way.
    Thanks again Bigboy.
    Ewww no they spread diease flies do irrational thinking there especaily dead ones (spiders)LOL Hey you are on your way making good progress well done Yay
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 20-01-17 at 16:08.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information