Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Therapy Please post any messages here about Therapies - Hypnotherapy, Reiki, CBT, NLP, EFT etc.

Old 22-08-17, 16:30

Re: new help for me

Going to chase up my therapy as I am still worried about testicle cancer and other things, I had two ultrasounds in the last two years one this year and one last year, and I keep thinking now I can feel more cysts, I know there are tubes and other junk within the testicle
Old 03-09-17, 18:20

Finally got my appointment for next week
Old 06-10-17, 16:09

I been classed as border line so being put on something else starting hopefully by the end of the year, I am worried about bone cancer now, sometimes I get like pain and tender in my foot area, only one side, not sure whether this is the side when I got bash with a suitcase. I am worried these pains are bone cancer, I dont have any lumps, there is no redness and I dont have pain at night
Old 31-10-17, 23:55

Be put in touch with someone else now, anxiety and also someone who will help me if I need it to look for work, currently waiting to see whether I can be put on a IT course to refresh my skills, I dont know why the job centre advisor could not have suggested trying learn direct, I been to a training provider in the past and the advisors were so fed up with me asking to be put on course after course.
Old 17-11-17, 16:40

Worried about my leg pain and arm pains worried it is bone cancer, also done and completed a business admin course. trying not to google about health
Old 26-11-17, 19:39

Still worried about my health, aches and pains, also even though I been checked for testicle cancer and been told cysts. I in the habit of keep checking again, also checking my poop again.

Back to get help with the other place, also worried about my teeth with jaw pain.
Old 08-01-18, 15:29

Still worried about my testicles I can thinking my cysts have grown or I got more, I am worried about testicle cancer. there have been changes in the gp pratice I attend and I think the GP who referred me has left