Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not looking forward to tomorrow

Not looking forward to tomorrow

Not looking forward to it at all! I feel awful I can’t stop thinking I have something seriously wrong with me even though I’ve had blood test an chest X-ray all came back ok! Feel really low! I have 2 children I’m trying to put on a brave face an get excited for them but I feel like I’m dying inside :( :( just want it all to end.

Re: Not looking forward to tomorrow

Hi I'm really sorry your feeling this way, fear is a bad thing and so hard to get past, what exactly are you fearful of, is it a fear of something bad going to happen

Hi I’m just terrified that I have something seriously wrong with me an doctors have missed it?

Hi,

I know how you feel. I feel the same and I am sick of it now. This has been going on for 2.5yrs and what makes it worse is that I have symptoms (not ones I imagine like pain) such as lump in breast, bleeding profoundly from back end etc. Hasn't helped that my mam died from cancer which was diagnosed out of the blue. Hope you get through tomorrow xx

Hi pepperpot I’m the same it’s the symptoms I can’t cope with I’m in a lot of pain especially right now in my side it’s scaring the hell out of me!! I also have a lump in breast an my breast is quite painful! It’s just awful isn’t it hopefully we can come out the other end at some point.

I have an appointment on 2nd Jan at the breast clinic so worried about that. Shit isn't it. Is your pain not IBS related? x

I’m not sure it could be because I keep getting rumbling noises in my belly and I am having bad stomach problems at the min so I’m hoping it’s all connected?? Aww I reckon u will be fine I’ve been twice to the Brest clinic just said it was nothing to worry about! Try not to worry I know that’s easier said then done lol an I’m the worse worrier in the world. X

Ooooo belly rumblings - IBS deffo. Isnt is funny what worrying can physically do to us. Yeah I have been to the breast clinic a couple of times too - had two mammograms then the doctor (and Dr Google) told me mammograms were useless in women my age!!! Thanks doc! x

This feeling is soo bad. My mother had the same one so I know your pain..

Please avoid these thoughts. These are useless thoughts. It gives only pain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information