I guess I'm finally ready to be honest about my hugest hurdle and that's just life in general.
not in that way I mean more in the what am I going to? what can I do?
I was dealing with it pretty well but after meeting with a careers adviser it got me thinking and now I'm just losing myself. finding anything work, or hobby related has always been a huge struggle for me because half will be extreme confusion and the other half will be "oh I wouldn't be able to do that" its really getting to me at the moment because for the past week I've honestly done nothing(I've exercised, ate drank ect) but other than that I've just sat in my house watching tv and moping. I have the hugest issue with wasting time away because I know I'll never get it back and as the months go by I can't help but wonder about all the things I could of been doing right now.
as far as academic/work goals I think I have an idea of at least something I'm interested in but everytime I think about it, it often gets taken over by that voice saying "that's not likely to happen and if it did you certainly wouldn't handle it" I feel like I'm putting too much pressure on myself but I can't decide whether I should listen to the voice and pick something "safe" that i could cope with or take a risk on something slightly interesting.
I'm just overall fed up because its hard to make goals when you don't know where you want to go.
sorry for rambling on and on, i hope you guys are all doing well x