Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood in urine- bladder cancer

Re: Blood in urine- bladder cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    In my experience yes.... My GP fast tracked me (Got a CT w/contrast in one day and ENT appt. two days later). When I went to the ENT about the node in my neck, I asked for his honest opinion flat out. He told me, based on his experience he thought it was cancer and he had seen enough of it. He just didn't know what type. He was right.

Waiting sucks but you have the advantage of a doctor who isn't catastrophizing

Positive thoughts
    Wait—you had cancer?? I’m sorry you had to go through that. What kind?

Again I was reading internet information and came across a website that stated gross hematuria should be viewed as a malignancy until
    proven otherwise. It was a website for medical students I believe. And I can’t believe I’m still so far from a definitive answer.

Did you have your scan yesterday? I hope it went well. I've been following your story and keeping you in my thoughts.

Thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate it. I did have the ultrasound and Xray Friday morning. They said the radiologist would read it and fax a report or the urologist within 24 hours. I thought I’d not hear anything until the coming week. To my surprise the urologist called my house Friday and left a message for me to return the call. I didn’t hear that message until their office was closed for the day. And I thought I specified on paperwork to contact my cell phone. So there is news but I have to wait until tomorrow on the results of those tests to hear .... Of course I am overwhelmed at this point with anxiety. I’ve never had a bout with HA on something that so strongly pointed to my worst fear. There’s nothing I can do now but wait. I’ll call the doctor in the morning. I’m nervous to begin with and even more so because my daughter doesn’t have school tomorrow so she’ll be home with me when I call....I could use all the prayers now if you can...

I will be praying for you... Keep trying to remain positive...

I know a little about waiting for results amid a "real" health scare and it is utter hell.... so I feel for you so much. I hope you receive good news. Thinking of you.

Waiting is the absolute worst. You are in my prayers & I'm praying for a simple, benign reason for these problems you're having. Update us when you can.

Any news?

I’m thinking of you. Hope everything is ok.

Me too. I hope you can update us at some point. .X

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information