Thread: Dizzy and tired

Dizzy and tired

Having battled anxiety, panic and depression since last August, and losing my mum in the middle of it, I am so tired - not sleeping well, no energy and can't enthuse about anything. I am doing more than I did, but any activity is just a struggle and I'm unenthused about most things. Also I am feeling very dizzy and losing my balance - I think this is the propanalol, which also makes me feel like my heartbeat, though slower, is pounding. The counsellor and CBT etc help somewhat. I feel if I had more energy, I could do more. MY mum and a few other people I know have all passed recently and it has made me feel a bit fatalistic and I even start thinking I have something wrong with me - though I'm sure there isn't.
    I've been eating more healthily and exercising when I can, but my energy levels are so low.
    I haven't been overwhelmed by anxiety and tearfulness for a few weeks - but I do feel nauseous and exhausted and just want to curl up on the sofa all the time in the evenings. I know I have to fight this and get more exercise etc, but the lack of energy is stopping me,
    I'm on 40mg paroxetine per day and 80mg propanalol. I'm not so sure these are doing that much, though I guess I could be really bad if I didn't have them, I still get the electric shock sensation in the head despite being on this increased paroxetine dose for a month or so.
    The lack of enthusiasm doesn't help to fight the anxiety/depression. Feel stuck and a bit fatalistic. There are bouts of anxiety attacks/depression most days, though not on the previous scale when it was horrific. I'm just aware it wouldn't take much to feel like that again, as I've had relapses, so I am very wary.
    When I feel good, I'm fine and can do anything, but most of the time it's a case of getting by and hanging in there without going downhill - seems a very negative way to go on. Am underneath the grief for my mum is raging away.
    Thanks for listening.

Re: Dizzy and tired

Think positively, what I am trying now.

Thread Information