Thread: Hate this feeling

Hate this feeling

I just hate the feeling I get in my arms. They feel so heavy and something just ache all day. I wake up with feeling and sometimes it will last a couple of hours or even a couple of days. I have now been feeling it for 2 days. What I just can't seem to understand it "WHY" it hurts all the time. I am not have PA's all the time so why is my arms hurting.
    Also tonight I was scaring myself cuz I was having these dull aching pains in the center of my chest. Sometimes those last for a few seconds but could also last up to 45 mins.

Does anyone else feel these? I just wanna know I am not alone

Terri

Sounds like you have tension in the chestwall as well as in the arms. I get the same aches and pains from time to time, and having gone to the GP on several occasions because of it, was told that it is muscular strain rather than anything to do with the heart.

I'm wondering what you do for a living - do you operate a keyboard or some other form of employment that requires you to use your arms and upper body in a fixed position? Sometimes adjusting your body posture can ease it as can refaining from constantly leaning forward over a desk.

However, you should go and see your doctor just to put your mind at rest if nothing else. It'll probably turn out to be nothing.

Thread Information