Page 499 of 507 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Hi Pink I'm so pleased you've managed to reduce your dose successfully, that fills me with hope as I've read some awful horror stories on tapering off ven, people saying it's worse than heroin I'm still taking my full dosage and intend to for a while, the weight gain did get me down tho too but I've managed to loose over 2 stone by joining slimming world and now I'm actually too thin, people are commenting that I've lost too much and looking ill...you can't win! I weigh just over 8 and half stone now but do need to put a bit on to get me back to my 9 stone target which I'm happy with, I'm not sure if it was the ven that made me gain or the fact I'd sit at night and just eat crap like chocolate etc but I've never had a problem with my weight before? I hope you enjoy going to the gym, I used to really enjoy it when I went a few years ago but found it very expensive so unfortunately couldn't keep it up. Keep updating us how your doing XXX

Mr W it's lovely to hear from you, how are you doing? Hope wound Sandra are well XXX

Hi guys.

How is everyone? I've been having head aches for 2 weeks straight now. Everyday!!! And pain relief doesn't touch the pain. Today I don't have a head ache but I have a really bad tummy which has resulted in me feeling really shaky and my anxiety feels really high. Does anyone else get elevated anxiety and feeling low when they are poorly? I've not felt right for a couple of week neither. Starting to worry these aren't working anymore ��

Oh I do hope they don't stop working for me

Lou xx

Hi again, need a bit of support, first i lost my dog rosie very suddenlt, which was devastating, then a couple of weeks ago my brother was diagnosed with mnd, it has really devastated the whole family, he is only 54, my poor mum and dad are really struggling to cope, they are 82, and 89 year old, he has a wife and 2 kids, i dont sleep well at all, been through the motions of christmas, which was really hard, so i've had to watch my brother go from a well man, to needing help with walking, and having to stop work, within the space of a few months.

I am going to increase my effexor starting tomorrow, as i am really struggling to cope, i know i might have some side effects, but i will cope with them, i need to be strong, so that i can help my family come to terms with this awfull diagnosis.

I dont expect anyone to give support on mnd, it is so rare, just needed to type this, and hopefully get some support from my ven buddies on here

just feelin really low xx

Hi pink
    I'm so sorry your going through such a bad time at the moment, life is such a bitch sometimes!

When your sleeps disturbed it as a knock on effect with how we handle/cope with everyday things,
    You were doing so well! Don't be to hard on yourself you have had 2 big shocks to your system and its natural to be feeling like you do at the moment.

I don't know much about mnd but what I do know is it's a terrible illness. As must be as you say devastating to see your younger brother go through.

Really hope you don't get too much of the side effects, as you have enough on your plate to cope with.
    But you know what Pink your stronger than you give yourself credit for.

Hope more of the older ven buddies come to give you some support as you have been a great asset to this thread and given many buddies lots of support and advice previously.

Take care, don't forget to look after yourself too and keep posting when in need. Xx

Pink,

I've emailed you

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Pink, I'm so very sorry to hear about your dog and your brother and I'm not surprised your feeling the way you are, it must be absolutely devastating for you and your family to handle your brothers diagnosis, you will still be in shock and that's not surprising. We are all here for you and I think your doing the right thing increasing your ven. Keep posting and we'll support you as best we can. Sending you lots of love and hugs XXXX

Oh, Pink, I'm so sorry to hear this; you have been such a trooper, by all means you have the support of all your friends here. Good luck with the increase xx
    Marie

Hi Pink, just wanted to say sorry for your loss and your brothers diagnosis. Life certainly knows how to test us. Ive just went back on venlafaxine after 10 years, just on week two, so early days for me. Struggling so this post on venlafaxine has been so helpful, thanks all.

Pink,

We're all thinking of you You know where you to come if you need a little support this evening...

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi all

I've not be to bad recently(well able to cope doing things better)

Don't think I'll ever be anxious FREE ever as I think it situations or doing things new that normally gets my mind switched on then that brings on the thoughts then symptoms.

Well since October, I've been having diarrhoea! Started mainly after about hour after tea.
    I'd get horrible intense stomach pain, with having to dash to loo within seconds!!
    Now and again I've had it on bedtime and in the night.

I've had a sample done(waiting results) really don't think anything will come if it
    Also had bloods all fine! I don't feel particularly anxious most of the time so can't really say yes it's because of that!!!

Does anybody suffer bowel urgency with anxiety or thought?? And regular diarrhoea ?

Also started to get dry throat, where I feel I need a drink (water) lol

Just can't understand why I'm like this

Sorry about subject

Page 499 of 507 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501 ... LastLast

Thread Information