For the last two days I have had a buzzing sensation like a feeling of electricity or water flowing through a water hose when you pick it up.The feeling goes from upper right chest to lower stomach.I have lost a lot of weight and I was wondering if it might result from the loss of weight in that area or maybe just a muscle spasm or anxiety.i am 52 and getting older and this may just be a normal sensation ,there is no real pain but my right arm kind of aches but im right handed anyway.I get worried about the symptoms of stroke and the reported weakness you are suppose to get.I get weak feeling sort of in both arms but it maybe because of loss of body mass,I am just worried I will be having stroke symptoms and not be sure of what im feeling.. Has anyone else had a weird buzzing in their chest and maybe an electrical sensation on their right sides and maybe a little weakness in their arms..I think it might be because of weight loss but not sure..Maybe its beause I have lost weight or maybe its a normal sensation you get every once in awhile or maybe its just anxiety.If anyone could share their feelings about this I would appreciate it..Thanks..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.