For over two weeks now, i've had pain above my right eye - around the bone area and in the corner of my right eye. I feel dizzy and often get headaches when I start worrying about it.

I went for an eye test over a week ago when the pain started as I was stressing thinking the worse (Glaucoma or worse... a tumor) I am so scared that I am often nervous and panicky thinking about this. I feel sick just thinking what it could be. The optician looked at my eyes with the scope and done a full eye test, I don't need glasses and my eyes apparently are fine behind.

That wasn't enough though... because the pain was persistant and my head feels heavy and I get dizzy spells, especially when I get nervous and I couldn't handle this so I went to my doc last week who again looked into my eyes and said it looked fine.

I am terrified now, because the pain hasn't gone, it seems to be the same and today I lean to one side it feels heavy and worse, but I must have slept awkward last night as my neck hurts too but in saying in - my eye pain is very much there and I am sick of it.

The doc gave me some sinus spray, it hasn't touched it. It is still as bad as it was and I am so unsure what to do now, my head feels like a tight band is round it today, all round my ears and the front/neck.

Please advise guys
so so upset
x