Hello All.

I'm trying really hard here not to jump to assumptions and accusations but I really don't know what to do. Tonight (Monday) I went to bed very early and was asleep by 9pm, which really is a miracle for me. I left my eldest son downstairs and told him to be in bed by 9.30pm. I know I shouldn't really do this but I was exhausted and if I don't go to my room I get very agitated and moody. Anyway my youngest sons tooth came out at school and he has put it under his pillow, he is 6 and still believes in the tooth fairy. After I put him to bed I raided my penny jar to try and get some for him for his tooth. I managed to salvage 50p. Two 10p, some 5p and 5p in copper. It's all I had to my name.
I put it in the back pocket of my trousers and went up to my room, with every intention of putting it under his pillow.
Anyway I fell asleep as I said but I have just woke up at 3.30am and remembered. I went to get the change but it had gone, all of it but the copper. I have searched everywhere around where my trousers were and it's not there...I even checked my sons pillow in case I had forgotton that I had already done it but I hadn't. I know for a fact that I left the change in my trousers, and how odd that just the copper is left.
I'm really hoping that I am wrong, I don't want to have to face this if it's true, it would simply break my heart. When my youngest wakes up he is going to be gutted because his tooth will still be there and no pennies and I don't know how I will explain it to him...or weather to confront my other son. Basically I am accusing him of coming into my room when I have been asleep and going through my pockets with the intention of stealing money.
The other reason why I am thinking this is because he appeared the other with a brand new webcam, he had bought it from Morrisons for £6. I asked him where he got his money from and he said it was his own...but where from? I didn't want to take the conversation any further because I was affraid of a massive row or hearing something I didn't want to hear. I don't feel strong enough for that. In fact I don't feel strong enough to deal with this at all. Please advice and help me out...I just can't go back to sleep now my mind is a whirlwind of worry, and what I am going to say to my little un when he wakes to find the tooth fairy hasn't been.
Thanks for listening to me everyone.

Kez xx