Thread: Dizzy when i woke up??....

Dizzy when i woke up??....

Hi Everyone,
    Something else to worry about....so i woke up this morning feeling really dizzy and heavy headed when i stood up felt really weird, even when i closed my eyes standing up everything span. Its freaking me out now...im at my desk and still feel strange. i didnt have a lot for dinner last night just kinda picked at pitta and dips and had no breakfast yet, maybe it could be that?
    Anyone else felt like this? And its not your normal head rush when you first get up as it lasted a while...fine when sitting down or lying down ...i did have a good deep sleep. hhmm any answers would be great, im about to eat some brekkie so hopefully feel better after that.

Thanks in advance

Skye
    x

Re: Dizzy when i woke up??....

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so well this morning. I get those dizzy and heavy headed feelings sometimes when I get out of bed. Sometimes I find that it's because I was sleeping weird on my pillow, that the weather is bad, or that, like you said, I just need to eat.

I hope you're feeling better soon!
    To suffer and be strong."

-H.W. Longfellow

hi could you have an ear infection cos thers loads of colds and nasty things going round at the mo.

yep it could be an ear infection..but anxiey does cause dizzyness to...plus it wont help with you not eating try just to have some toast or something hun....xxxx

hi
    this is my main problem with HA. I am dizzy about 90 percent of the day and I hate it. Its the one thing that panics more than anything as I feel like Im going to pass out (which of course I havent!)

It makes it hard for me to concentrate on anything and also stops me going places or I come home in a rush.

Ive been told a million times its anxiety but it happens when Im not anxious tho Ive been told that its my mind playing tricks on me.

Its horrible and is really getting me down...

choco x

i am thre very same it takes up most of my day worring about the dizzines thats the worse symptom stops me doing loads.x

It's a little comforting to know that we're all the same boat, but all the same i find the dizziness the most frustating of all the symptoms.
    I hate the way i feel but i find if you concentrate on one thing at a time you can keep a clear head, but easier said than done! just take each day as it comes and you shall get stronger, it isn't going to go overnight.
    Take care all x

Thread Information