Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye and good luck xxx

Bye and good luck xxx

I am posting this on the forum because i want to say goodbye to my friends.

I am tired of conflict, i am tired of being labelled because i am a person with 'administrator' next to my name, i am tired of having to explain myself because someone doesn't like something i have said, i am tired of seeing my friends being abused and i am tired of being bloody tired.

I have been doing so well 'anxiety wise' and i really can't afford a set back. I owe it to my son, my family and everyone who has stuck by me over the years to keep fighting and i don't want to slip back.

I have made so many special friends here whom i love with all my heart and i am truely thankful for that.

NMP is an amazing site. Nic, Alex (Muppet that he is) the mod and admin teams truely try to do their best by you all and i seriously hope people appreciate them.

I hope no one thinks i am being selfish by leaving and i hope from the bottom of my heart that each and every one of you find peace from this horrible anxiety.

Very best wishes and love to you

Lisa
    xxx

Re: Bye and good luck xxx

Hi Lisa,

We'll all be sad to see you go but I'm sure you've thought it through carefully and you have to do what's right for you.

Take care and all the best for the future

Love

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

You gotta do what you gotta do my friend - the best for yourself and your family, and all power to ye!!

You have been a wonderful admin on this site, a damn good laugh, and the very best of sports. You will be very much missed as part of the 'team' I am certain but at the same time you simply have to stay here as a member, because quite simply the place wouldn't be the same without you.

All the best to you Lisa, keep in touch please

Pete xxx

Duh....Should have added, please remove my account.

tonight please, i don't need 24 hours.

xxx

Lisa, sorry to hear how you are feeling about this....NMP is an amazing site and has been a godsend for me (and many others) so long may it continue. I know you all work hard to keep things in check and I'm sure I speak for the majority in saying we really do appreciate you all. But as you say, you probably get lots of grief at times and that is not good for your continued recovery from anxiety.

Wish you well, take care, Kitti xx

sorry to hear this :( xx good luck lisa

Lisa - my very very good mate

You know how I feel about this but I feel the same and we have to look after ourselves and our health and there has been so much hassle on here recently that it is not good for our health. I am seriously considering the fufure of NMP at the moment because of my own health.

You have been a fab admin and I love you to bits mate.

Take care

xxx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Duh....Should have added, please remove my account.

tonight please, i don't need 24 hours.

xxx
    Oh my - it can't get any worse than this

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Lisa - my very very good mate

You know how I feel about this but I feel the same and we have to look after ourselves and our health and there has been so much hassle on here recently that it is not good for our health. I am seriously considering the fufure of NMP at the moment because of my own health.

You have been a fab admin and I love you to bits mate.

Take care

xxx
    I spoke too soon, it just got even worser

Oh dear! It must be tought being an administrator on this site but I for one am very grateful to you all.

However, you MUST put your own health first of course.

Huge thanks to NMP admin.

Goodbye Bottleblond and very best wishes.

Nicola, I'm sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment and sending you and best wishes too.

Haz. x

Alex is offline Administrator/Developer/Hamster/Chief Lisa Basher ;-)

Lisa

Despite the 'Muppet' thing ;-)

You have done amazing things on NMP and helped so many people, perhaps now is a good time to move on.

I am perplexed a how many friendships can be affected by stupid arguments on here for which there is no need. NMP was, and is, there to help people. From time to time people will have disagreements but people need to work them out. The amount of times PRIVATE conversations just get posted on FB for effect is ridiculous.

Like Nic I am seriously considering shutting NMP down as its affecting Nic's health and I will NEVER let that happen. For someone with a serious Heart Conditions, oh and Crohn's disease I think she has/is doing a great job at keeping NMP going. I also do not like the amount of abuse that admins in general get. People need to realise that they are guests on NMP they have not right to be here, I would never be an admin I am not sure I could cope !

Alex
    xxxx

P.S Never ring me and sing (sorry howl) at me again ;-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information