Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone online now

Is anyone online now

hi I only joined here a matter of about half hour so excuse me for being so cheeky as to ask for help already, I am female and in my 40s and suffer with panic attacks, I have emphysema and about 20+years ago I had the lining removed from my right lung and the lung stuck to the wall cavity as I had experienced a number of spontanious double pnumo thorax's (sorry if speliing is wrong) you'd have thought this stressful time would be when my troubles began really but strangely enough they didnt I seemed to cope quite well although having had a very traumatic childhood I learnt to cope from a very early age, then a few years ago I went to london to film and watch the funeral of the Queen Mother, after it had finished I asked a w.p.c where the nearest place was open to get some food, she looked at me and said how I didnt look at all well I explained I always looked pale with dark eyes but she didnt listen and called 2 st john ambulance people over who convinced my friend to bring me to their coach so I went over then they asked if I was in any pain to which I explained I had been carrying a large camera bag most of the night and morning and therefor had an aching back and arm/shoulder the next thing I knew he asked me to lift my tongue and he sprayed something 4 times in my mouth I then remember feeling awful and being taken to hospital where I discovered I had been given 4 doses of gtn despite my saying I had no chest pain and had no history of heart problems anyway I wont go into further detail as I then get flashbacks but ever since then I have had panic attacks ranging from mega where I have had one after another for hours on end to medium like at the moment which I think is because I have got a stinking head flu which means I cant breathe through my nose and due to my tempreture and lack of nasal breathing am feeling breathless and panicky and occasionally I get milder one off attacks where I get a bit dizzy etc usually when Im wound up eg. when Ive been trying to get somewhere and Im late etc
    so if theres someone around to just chat to for a little while till I calm down a bit I'd be grateful.

check your inbox
    xxx
    Sandy

hi sandy just checked but it hasnt arrived yet but then hotmail isnt exactly fast with mail getting through

Hi
    Sorry thought I had sent you a PM as well guess I sent it somewhere else!! I am here if I am any use!!

Hugs to you

Lynnann

dont know why that post came out twice I only did it once ?? is there a way of staying on this thread and not having to put my username and password in everytime I reply?

there are already some in chat if you'd like to join us
    xxx
    Sandy

Hi

You should be able to stay logged on, just don't log out

Lynnann

it now says Im offline ?? is now confused????

Hmmm
    try logging in again
    you can subscribe to a topic and it will notify you in your email when there is a reply.
    make sure that you're not blocking cookies.
    let me know what's going on k?

when I try to reply it takes me to a screen with smilies etc and I have to fill in the username and password box or it wont let me reply then after Ive replied it takes me back to the main list of forums???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information